2 Liter Hempy SOG - Critical Mass

Re: 2 liter hempy SOG; Critical Mass

Hey, sorry everyone. My grandpa got really sick so I been side tracked the last couple days. Welcome aboard to everyone who joined us. I agree nutes probably weren't necessary at this point, but I use r/o water and dirt that has almost no NPK, and they were getting pretty tall, so I figured a reeeeal small amount of nutes wouldn't hurt. they seemed to like the shot of nitrogen but iwish I would've read your comments sooner, they were stretching up towards the light really fast and ended up saggin over. I transplanted them into red beer cups with holes in the bottom. I reburied the plants to about an inch below the fan leaves. And also lowered the light quite a bit. Had I read the comments sooner, I might've saved the plants a little stress. But they seem to be taking ok to the new pots.

Here's a couple pics to share with you.
Picture_014114.jpg
Picture_01677.jpg
Picture_01777.jpg
Picture_02175.jpg
Picture_02262.jpg

Sorry everybody for the lack of updates. There hasn't been too much to report. It's been about 11 days since the seedlings have poked out of the soil. They look good thus far. They are a little bit behind where they should be. They used all that energy to stretch towards the lights, and than went thru a little stress being transplanted into the cups. But they are healthy and growing.
image2604.jpg
image2605.jpg
image2606.jpg

While my rooms are empty, I'm going to probably tear most of it down and clean out the rest. After getting a few grows under my belt, there's quite a few changes I would like to make to the layout of the room and such. Now is a great time to do it, and I will post pictures of the changes as I compete them.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom