2 Liter - Hempy

sketchyjerrod

Im looking for a material list and any tips i can find including best seeds for this process! thank you for the help after i get enough information to do a 60 plant grow i will create a journal and let everyone know how its going!

:welcome: to :420:

WOW! Going all out on a first run! :high-five: I'm doing something funky myself for the first grow... But I'm using soil.

I think most people will probably tell you to do a smaller run for a first time... PropaGator already told you to think about ventilation I saw... He's one smart gator, so its something important!

All I can think is use a light mover to save some electricity... Thats all I'm thinking about here. Electricity where I am in Hawaii is ridiculous.. Twelve12 has a great post on how to lessen the light bill here Twelve12's Perpetual Grow

Um... I think you would want to just get a few good seeds, something you like and clone the hell out of them to fill all 60.. that way you can kind of start small, you know? Start with a few plants and add more cuttings every two weeks... Then you have some experience too before there are like a million friggen plants to take care of (anything over 10 sounds like alot of work to me). Cheaper too. I would have just PM'ed you, but you wouldn't have enough posts to respond. I think you have to make like 20 or so posts? Who knows, its a mystery.

I have an hour to inspect some plants before the lights go out, so I gotta run. Hope you like the site! Lots to learn, many ways to do essentially the same thing! :high-five: good times!

haha yah maybe Im going a little over the top for my first grow! haha i think if i do it in segments of 20 plants 2 weeks a part it will be a little easier to manage, as far as ventilation is concerned i think im going to put in fans and get an air scrubber out of a lightproof velcro door, electricity might be rough im in california and it seams pretty high.

Thanks for the help you guys! i need to get some more posts so I can PM!

:welcome: to 420 Magazine!

First... Two liter Hempy... Have you checked out 420fied journals? He's had some great two liter hemp journals as well:

420fied's Blue Planet Nutrients SOG
420fied's Come SOG with me SOG

This is the best mmj community out there, dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of mmj and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Thanks guys Im going to start collecting parts and stuff for my setup and be growing within the next couple of months, im thinking of doing a skywalker OG grow.

:welcome: to 420 Magazine!

First... Two liter Hempy... Have you checked out 420fied journals? He's had some great two liter hemp journals as well:

420fied's Blue Planet Nutrients SOG
420fied's Come SOG with me SOG

This is the best mmj community out there, dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of mmj and Hemp. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that you should check out:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Thanks for the links dude! im totally lost in here hahaha

Thanks for the links dude! im totally lost in here hahaha

There's a lot here, It can be a bit overwhelming at first... But, once you've grown comfortable, and learn your way around, you'll find this site is an incredible hub of knowledge, information, and experience that would take years to come by on your own. :goodluck:

There's a lot here, It can be a bit overwhelming at first... But, once you've grown comfortable, and learn your way around, you'll find this site is an incredible hub of knowledge, information, and experience that would take years to come by on your own. :goodluck:

Definatly Im pretty excited to learn all this great stuff! :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom