200 Watt CFLs - I need info really bad

Yep if it works for you then he'll yes ride on. Lol plus there's a lot of variables involved in each different situation, heat ,space etc. But it works great for me.

I have always had decent harvest with just CFLs The 2 Mars 300's I just installed in the flower unit only eliminated 6 CFLs, even tho the true wattage numbers indicate they should replace more. I STILL had to supplement with 10 23W CFLs in the grow unit.

I just harvest 96+grams wet from ONE Bubblelicious lady grown entirely under CFLs. I expect dried and trimmed should be about 1/4 of that.

Bro me too. I bought 2 300w Mars lights for my tent to replace CFLS and damn did it throw shit off. My Temps were screwed up along with my nutrient schedule so all in all I had to change everything around and ended up getting far less results. Soon as I put my CFL unit back in there BAMMMM monster growth and fat flowers. So I will probably stay with CFLS. I'm happy with results.

Bro me too. I bought 2 300w Mars lights for my tent to replace CFLS and damn did it throw shit off. My Temps were screwed up along with my nutrient schedule so all in all I had to change everything around and ended up getting far less results. Soon as I put my CFL unit back in there BAMMMM monster growth and fat flowers. So I will probably stay with CFLS. I'm happy with results.

I'm an old lady, not a bro. At least the last time I looked in a mirror! ;):laughtwo:

That aside, I'm considering my LED units supplementary to my CFLs, since CFLs have served me so well in the past. By doing it backward from normal LED practice, I stopped the stretching, and didn't have to change my nute schedule. The second lady I put under flower on 5/25 is flowering all over! I only mounted the LEDs a few days ago for the different wavelengths with 8 23W CFLs.

Sorry about the bro thing. It's a habit. But yes whatever works for you use it. I know after 7 or 8 successful grows with different types of lighting I get the best harvests with my CFL setup. Getting a gram per watt is the goal and I'm right there so I'm not changing anything anymore. The only thing b I wanna do in the future is try a perfect sun 500w model LED.

Are these light bulbs okay for first 3 weeks for autoflower plants? Lets say 6 x 3000 lumens.
Then I will use 250W HPS dual spectrum.

Back
Top Bottom