2nd Grow - Promix - LED - CKS Hash Plant x 2 - Old School - Alpha Dawg

I'll get to that point one day, I just need copious amounts of marihuana in my system to open up my creativity lol. So from a smokers and pain sufferers perspective , does a satire or an indication help the most? I know about the Thunderfuck following lol......just wondering if you've ever had a killer indicated that helped? Or were you hooked as soon as you tried the ATF?

For me, my experience with cannabis is really limited. I smoked a few times before the Marine Corps (back in the 80s) but I didn't even know there different kinds of pot (indica vs sativa) and I didn't know there were different effects. Even now, I only have a couple strains to choose from. I was doing a job in Colorado a few years back and I stopped into a dispensary out there and for shits and giggles picked up an eighth of ChemDawg #4 and and eighth of Lemon Skunk (one sativa dominant and one indica). Me and Ms Stank smoked a couple times on vacation and the stuff was WAY stronger than the mexican dirt weed I smoked as a kid. So I really didn't touch it more than 3 or 4 times over a two year period. Then I did a job in Seattle and I stopped in a dispensary out there and thats where I picked up the ATF and I also grabbed some UW Purple. Again about an eighth of each. I didn't try them until I screwed my back up. So for Sativas I have only tried ATF and Lemon Skunk and then my brother's Cali Trainwreck. For indica's I have only tried Chemdawg #4 and UW Purp. Out of those, the ATF is the best pain killer for my back and I have energy and can get shit done. But I have to be careful because if I take more than 2 hits on the bong, I am too stoned to really be able to function effectively (plus that shit will get a bit racey if you smoke much and are a lightweight like me). The ChemDawg #4 is a good nighttime strain now that its older and lost some potency (that shit was too strong when I first bought it....again I am a lightweight and have a sensative endocannabinoid system). It does pretty well on the pain and I sleep well. So its kind of my 2nd choice. The UW Purple is ok....I have only tried it like 3 times (including last night....but I smoked too much last night and was really high LOL)

So my lack of experience is what leads me to grow multiple strains at once. I am growing Blueberry because its supposedly a great pain killer and its mostly indica so I figured it might be a nice night time smoke before bed. I am trying an nice 50/50 hybrid in the Blue Kush because of the blueberry crossed with the Kush. It might be a good afternoon pain killer (post Physical Therapy). I already know what the ATF can do so I grew 4 of the regular seeds in hopes of getting at least one female. I got two....and one of the males was really strong so I kept him around to do some breeding. Then I chose Durban Poison because its supposed to be decent at pain but a really nice strong pure Sativa. Each grow I do will tend to be similar as I broaden my strain experience, a sativa, an indica, a hybrid and then a 'hey, that sounds cool, I wanna try that" strain. I figure eventually I will find the best stuff for the back pain and some stuff that works well for Ms Stanks occasional migraine.

Now supposedly the indica's tend to do better as a whole for the pain. My issues are they just knock my junk in the dirt and I become a couch zombie (not really my cup of tea). Don't get me wrong, i am ok with that every now and then but thats not an everyday thing I enjoy. I can definitely feel the body buzz on indicas.

For me, my experience with cannabis is really limited. I smoked a few times before the Marine Corps (back in the 80s) but I didn't even know there different kinds of pot (indica vs sativa) and I didn't know there were different effects. Even now, I only have a couple strains to choose from. I was doing a job in Colorado a few years back and I stopped into a dispensary out there and for shits and giggles picked up an eighth of ChemDawg #4 and and eighth of Lemon Skunk (one sativa dominant and one indica). Me and Ms Stank smoked a couple times on vacation and the stuff was WAY stronger than the mexican dirt weed I smoked as a kid. So I really didn't touch it more than 3 or 4 times over a two year period. Then I did a job in Seattle and I stopped in a dispensary out there and thats where I picked up the ATF and I also grabbed some UW Purple. Again about an eighth of each. I didn't try them until I screwed my back up. So for Sativas I have only tried ATF and Lemon Skunk and then my brother's Cali Trainwreck. For indica's I have only tried Chemdawg #4 and UW Purp. Out of those, the ATF is the best pain killer for my back and I have energy and can get shit done. But I have to be careful because if I take more than 2 hits on the bong, I am too stoned to really be able to function effectively (plus that shit will get a bit racey if you smoke much and are a lightweight like me). The ChemDawg #4 is a good nighttime strain now that its older and lost some potency (that shit was too strong when I first bought it....again I am a lightweight and have a sensative endocannabinoid system). It does pretty well on the pain and I sleep well. So its kind of my 2nd choice. The UW Purple is ok....I have only tried it like 3 times (including last night....but I smoked too much last night and was really high LOL)

So my lack of experience is what leads me to grow multiple strains at once. I am growing Blueberry because its supposedly a great pain killer and its mostly indica so I figured it might be a nice night time smoke before bed. I am trying an nice 50/50 hybrid in the Blue Kush because of the blueberry crossed with the Kush. It might be a good afternoon pain killer (post Physical Therapy). I already know what the ATF can do so I grew 4 of the regular seeds in hopes of getting at least one female. I got two....and one of the males was really strong so I kept him around to do some breeding. Then I chose Durban Poison because its supposed to be decent at pain but a really nice strong pure Sativa. Each grow I do will tend to be similar as I broaden my strain experience, a sativa, an indica, a hybrid and then a 'hey, that sounds cool, I wanna try that" strain. I figure eventually I will find the best stuff for the back pain and some stuff that works well for Ms Stanks occasional migraine.

Now supposedly the indica's tend to do better as a whole for the pain. My issues are they just knock my junk in the dirt and I become a couch zombie (not really my cup of tea). Don't get me wrong, i am ok with that every now and then but thats not an everyday thing I enjoy. I can definitely feel the body buzz on indicas.
Sounds kind of like I should put all of my stuff in storage until you figure out the best, then just coffee exactly what you do LMAO. I'm kind of the same, people have asked me why I don't do cloning and I think at this point it's because of two things.... Space is the massive one, the second thing is that I am really enjoying going from seed to harvest, even though I have limited experience I find it very rewarding. Hell I haven't even smoked anything that I've grown yet and I'm already hooked LMAO. I'm the same, I'm growing for my back but also for my girlfriend and the fact that she has anxiety issues as well as migraines. That's why I decided to do a Kings Kush for the Solo Cup grow..... To see how she liked that in a hurry. All in all, getting to meet some awesome people online and all of whom have similar tastes and habits LOL.

Sounds kind of like I should put all of my stuff in storage until you figure out the best, then just coffee exactly what you do LMAO. I'm kind of the same, people have asked me why I don't do cloning and I think at this point it's because of two things.... Space is the massive one, the second thing is that I am really enjoying going from seed to harvest, even though I have limited experience I find it very rewarding. Hell I haven't even smoked anything that I've grown yet and I'm already hooked LMAO. I'm the same, I'm growing for my back but also for my girlfriend and the fact that she has anxiety issues as well as migraines. That's why I decided to do a Kings Kush for the Solo Cup grow..... To see how she liked that in a hurry. All in all, getting to meet some awesome people online and all of whom have similar tastes and habits LOL.
Im looking very Forward to the Cream Caramel im currently growing. This is a 90% indica and as far ist i can tell, it will be very potent. Trichromes build Up very early and there are a Lot of it so far, even at the larger Leaves. Buds are forming very dense with a Lot of hairs and short internode spacing. What about crossing this one with a very Strong sativa dominant strain Like Tangerine or Blue Dream? I need to Order some more seeds i think. I only have one seed left here that is regular, it's a Skunk no. 1. I thought about hoping for a Male and Cross IT with one of my Cream Caramel Clones to gain some experience with crossing strains. Thought about naming it Skunkamel, what so you Guys think about that?

Skaramel (imo)

Girls are doing great... Friday did a 1/4 strength feed. Nice tight node spacing.
420-magazine-mobile1340115837.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1123849803.jpg

Looking good, will you do a smoke report or strain review on those CBD strains?
That's new to me Croc, what's that about? It's funny, when I bought the CBD seeds ages ago, I wasn't sure what for, now my gf knows a bunch of people who would benefit from its wares. ....next time it'll have to be a full CBD grow, lol.

I can't up pot the CBD plant as she was put in the ground for the Solo cup challenge. Should prove to be a good little experiment! Gonna start heavier nutes next feed......see if we can pack on some growth.... lol.

That's new to me Croc, what's that about? It's funny, when I bought the CBD seeds ages ago, I wasn't sure what for, now my gf knows a bunch of people who would benefit from its wares. ....next time it'll have to be a full CBD grow, lol.
It's some Kind of answering Standard questions about taste, cultivation, effects and more. Gives others the oppertunity to compare the strain to others

I'm down for that.....especially considering the strain. Where do I find that foru

Gave all 4 girls about 1/2 cup of water with 1/4 strength nutrients tonight. I'm super happy with the way they're looking for so small. If I had the space , I'd be LSTing already, lol.......Frick in short ryders, lmao. I e had worse problems, lol. I also kicked up the fan/ charcoal filter a notch to help control the smell in the flower tent.

I'm pretty wordy, I'm sure I can pull it off. Maybe do it while under the effects to get right into it, lol.

That would be perfect! I love a sentence with 1 noun, 2 verbs and a 154 adjectives.

That would be perfect! I love a sentence with 1 noun, 2 verbs and a 154 adjectives.
Perfect.... the weed; generally speaking, makes me forget the expletives that occur throughout my day. I'll try to keep it clean.....lmao.

I was serious. I like to get 10 sentences worth of information in a single sentence, I wasn't teasing.

I was serious. I like to get 10 sentences worth of information in a single sentence, I wasn't teasing.
I am the same way. I feel like when people read my post they just shake there heads. Saying wtf did I just read. I know if I proof read before sending, I don't even know what I'm saying.

Hey I just got a msg from Administration telling me that they had to remove all of the information about my LED cause they're not a sponsor. .....I mean really, lol?

Back
Top Bottom