2nd Soil Grow: White Widow x Creeper Cross 600 Watt

This manicuring business sure is time consuming LOL It would be a hell of lot easier if I didn't have fibromyalgia, but if I smoke while trimming I tend to scissor my fingures or cut the bud instead of the sugar leafs. LMAO

P1040037.JPG

Congrats on the grow! With regards to the fibromyalgia, do you find any particular strain of MJ more helpful than others? Also, is that part of one of those drying racks that hang down with multiple layers? If so, how to you like using it? It looks convenient but sticky buds might stick to the material...no?

:peace:

Yes it is a drying rack. I don't stack the buds on top of each other and I make sure there is space between them so air passes through. I also dont hang dry anymore. I trim everything at once then it goes into the dry rack. I leave the bud in there for 3-4 days then it goes in glass jars where I continue to burp it until fully cured. I don't have to use carbon filters during harvest anymore and I think it saves time. The bud doesn't lose as many trichomes either because I am not trimming the bud after its dried. Overall I am very happy with it.

The whitewidow had a very nice sweet perfume smell and was very smooth to smoke. The affects lasted about 2 hours using the vape and much longer in the brownies. I only have about 10 grams of it left.

Fibromyalgia is tricky to treat...if I have a really bad flare up it doesn't matter what strain I use my pain is still high. For normal days though I find that pure indicas or sativa indica mixes that are harvested late help with my pain & migraines due to the higher conversion of CBDs. Consuming edibles also helps and last ten times longer, but I have to time it right since I work and go to school full time.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom