3 Mystery Seeds

ganjalino

Hello,
This is my first time growing bud and I’m excited about it. I’m hoping that this journal can helps someone else. Some people say that is best to learn from your mistakes, I respectfully say it’s wrong, I think is best to learn from other peoples mistakes so you don’t make them yourself therefore I’m going to document as much as possible about my growing experience so we can all learn from the outcome.

Materials I’m using:
1. Miracle Grow Moister Control Garden Soil
2. 1 gallon pots
3. (2) 100 watt florescent lights
4. Big cardboard box
5. Aluminum foil
6. (3) mystery seeds (found them in really good bud)
I started growing my own bud for the first time on 5/20/10 by germinating the seed directly in the soil and in 5/23/10 I got the first set of leafs.
2010-05-29085636.jpg

By 5/24/10 it has significantly grown
2010-05-31160028.jpg

On 06/03/10 I noticed that it had some yellow spots
2010-06-031507451.jpg

2010-06-03150858.jpg

and I posted it in the forum to ask about it and I was given a good advise from two fellow 420nians (see it at Greetings)
today (6/10/10) I changed the pot to plastic and I don’t water every day as I used to. Changing the pot, I noticed that the other plant has the two bottom leafs YELLOW and the other one looks really droopy . it went from this
2010-06-031508261.jpg

to
GEDC0018.jpg

GEDC0017.jpg

GEDC0015.jpg

GEDC0016.jpg

now I don’t know what is that I’m doing wrong with that plant. I will continue to do some research to find out how to fix that problem or to know what is causing it.

To be continued......

Could be the soil u are using..1. Miracle Grow Moister Control Garden Soil isnt the best stuff for grow mmj. mcg has those time releasing ferts so u never know really whats is getting and what its not getting..2.. temps in grow spot and aluminum is bad it causes hot spots and heat more then reflect light u are better off painting the box white..

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom