3 Pound indoor Autoflower: world's largest indoor yield

Perfect Sun LED

This is not just the largest yielding autoflower ever grown but the largest indoor yielding planet, ever, to my knowledge. If anyone has a documented grow of a larger yielding indoor grown plant, please link to it. Also, if you know of a larger yielding autoflower, please link to the documented grow.

Here is the documented grow for the 2.95 pound monster. This is not to brag. Mainly, I am hoping to see a larger plant documented.

What's the medium and nute line? Can't watch the video now if it was mentioned....

Pretty impressive. Nice job

Rifleman, thanks for checking it out. This was Royal Queen Seeds, Auto Critical.

I grew a couple of RQS autos when I first started and was even more clueless than now. :p They were monsters for the skill involved. I might need to revisit their genetics soon. How many days did she take?

Wow, that really sucks. You were paying rent to someone who was doing something with your payment other than paying the mortgage on the house. I suppose that such a thing might have happened before (given the sheer numbers of people who rent their residence), but it's the first I've ever read or heard about it.

Awesome plant, though, lol. I had remembered that you'd grown some kind of monster autoflower and wanted to post a link to information about the thing in a thread, so I performed a site-search to find it. I was thinking it was "only" a pound :rofl:.

This is not just the largest yielding autoflower ever grown but the largest indoor yielding planet, ever, to my knowledge. If anyone has a documented grow of a larger yielding indoor grown plant, please link to it. Also, if you know of a larger yielding autoflower, please link to the documented grow.

Here is the documented grow for the 2.95 pound monster. This is not to brag. Mainly, I am hoping to see a larger plant documented.

The video says it's under an LED, but isn't that a CMH in the video?
Great looking plant there buddy.

I just hit 2+ metre outdoor autoflower tree Holland hope strain etc but its about to flower and only two months old so keep you up to date

Back
Top Bottom