300w LED + Alien Blackberry Grow

well, i know several ppl doing it. just not at the stage i'm doing it at.. i'll explain my reasoning at the end.

To be honest, I often wonder what some folks are doin, BUT, it don't matter what you do, or how long you been growin, or how much $ you spent.....I'm gonna learn from you....oh yeah.....in this world we need to learn to look at everything objectively....so we don't spend our lives cringing! Drive on bro! Thanks for having a journal and sharing your work.........:peace:

i shared the tip with a friend and he's using it right now. he said there is a noticeable difference between the two test subjects

Hopefully at some point you'll share with us, I am a trained horticulturist, and I have a grow that I'm mentoring, but these folks are determined to struggle on their own, which is fine, I just had to be sensitve to them, then I invited em over to show em what healthy plants look like. They still struggle along.....If I see something spectacular in someones style or methods I'm gonna rape it for what I can and improve my base of knowlege, my technique, and anything I can. Basically you guys are all partially responsible for my success, and I take full responsibility for my failures...if there is such a thing!

Hopefully at some point you'll share with us, I am a trained horticulturist, and I have a grow that I'm mentoring, but these folks are determined to struggle on their own, which is fine, I just had to be sensitve to them, then I invited em over to show em what healthy plants look like. They still struggle along.....If I see something spectacular in someones style or methods I'm gonna rape it for what I can and improve my base of knowlege, my technique, and anything I can. Basically you guys are all partially responsible for my success, and I take full responsibility for my failures...if there is such a thing!

You can only hold there hand so much : / have couple pll that get on my nerves because they know, leteraly nothing, about growing so i have to teach them from scratch X o basically told him to go to library an read books on plants in general because he didnt know how the plant did photosynthesis,

You can only hold there hand so much : / have couple pll that get on my nerves because they know, leteraly nothing, about growing so i have to teach them from scratch X o basically told him to go to library an read books on plants in general because he didnt know how the plant did photosynthesis,

If you only do what you're told, you'll never learn...period...you have to understand why you're doing something. I had an epiphany when I started using the nutes I use now...in one instant the whole thing dawned on me, I was so excited I went and got some stuff I'd never used, changed the way I was looking at the process, now, I don't give a shit what it is, if it's got numberrs on the container, I know when to use it, how to use it in conjunction with other nutes...whatever. I still use the nutes I like best, but it's because I know what's in em and it MAKES SENSE, but now, I don't do it by a published schedule, and I mix some of it together.....at times contrary to their suggestions, in configurations they never even mention. I put a recipe that I stumbled upon on my journal, I hope someone took notice, it works better than ANYTHING I EVER USED! Don't believe.......try it! It is based on common sense......!:thumb:

you MIGHT entertain cuting back some of the fan leaves around bud sites to alow more light to get to them, nows the time they are going to start to suck the nutes from leaves too as you start to finish up on your feeds. Do some research tho on it and you should finish super strong!
:goodjob:

no need to cut back the leaves. they're already dropping like crazy. this is opening up room for light to reach the bottom. i once did a side by side comparison in plucked leaf and non.. the non produced better than the plucked. i was thinking about pulling em because they are so clustered in the center. i'm glad i didn't. it knew when to drop em. heading towards the finish line..

Back
Top Bottom