SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

All is great Sarge, thanks! Getting ready to build a new home which means I'll have a better grow situation but will have to take a break for a few months. Plants are budding right along, looking forward to them finishing up just before we break ground.

How's things in your world?

:passitleft:

Wow sounds like big and exciting things are coming your way!! Im incredibly excited for you Ween. But atleast you will have a great stash for the coming months :)

And things are great over here. Just taking care of the new plant and journal and lots of work. Thanks for asking brotha!

Mini update

Everything is going great over here. Just got the intake fan all set up for the big tent so i can bring in additional cool air into the tent.

She has 2 feedings left. I would say 20 to 30 percent of the hairs have gone pink/orange.

20181018_160635.jpg

20181018_160610.jpg

20181019_105602.jpg

20181018_161011.jpg

20181018_160922.jpg

Hope everyone is doing fantastic!

Ya Sarge...your right sir...everything is looking very , very nice at your place. Great work....comin down soon....sure looks yummy...
Enjoy the day Sarge..:high-five:

Thank you Duggan! She has 2 weeks from today left then she gets chopped. Just gave her a feeding today. One more then flushing time. :)
Hope you are having a great day brotha!

Flushing??....Are u not in 'kit' soil bud?

Hey Doog! No, he's finishing non kit plants. I so hated flushing and never did it properly because I hauled all my water to the garage and that would have been a LOT of water! Also HATED ph up and down! Thanks Doc! :high-five:

Hey Sarge! So,when do you start with the kit? Will you do a new journal? If so, I see a creative title in your future being that your SgtBrix and you'll be growing Doc's High Brix blend.

Hey Doog! No, he's finishing non kit plants. I so hated flushing and never did it properly because I hauled all my water to the garage and that would have been a LOT of water! Also HATED ph up and down! Thanks Doc! :high-five:

Hey Sarge! So,when do you start with the kit? Will you do a new journal? If so, I see a creative title in your future being that your SgtBrix and you'll be growing Doc's High Brix blend.

Thanks Ween,..ya , i shoulda prolly known that...duhhh!
Sarge....get with the 'kit'....you are called Sarge Brix ain't ya...wtf!:ganjamon:

Yeah it is going to be alot of water but its all good. Has to be done :) and yeah im still using my own mix of soil at the moment. I still have a huge bag of the FFHF(foxfarm happy frog) isnt even open haha ive been really wanting to use the kit. I have it sitting in the box in the nutrients bin. (Cant wait to do the sprays i think it will be another level). Question on cooking the soil. How long can it be cooked for? 1 to 3 months? Becuase i can prob get that started now and then after my auto flower grow coming up it will be ready for a nice Fem seed. Thinking ether Guptilla from Colorado Seed Inc, or Ahola Limone by Colorado Seed Inc. And or BC God Bud, 24K Gold by DNA and Dj's Gold by DNA all of them are fem. Hard decisions haha
Hope you are doing great ween!!

Thanks Ween,..ya , i shoulda prolly known that...duhhh!
Sarge....get with the 'kit'....you are called Sarge Brix ain't ya...wtf!:ganjamon:

Yes i shall, i will make some super strong stuff with the kit. Ill start cooking the soil here soon. Going to buy the ingredients soon. Question what is the "best quality stuff" to get for the kit. Soil and EWC ect..

Going to make a list and get it here shortly.

Hope you are doing great Duggan!

Yeah it is going to be alot of water but its all good. Has to be done :) and yeah im still using my own mix of soil at the moment. I still have a huge bag of the FFHF(foxfarm happy frog) isnt even open haha ive been really wanting to use the kit. I have it sitting in the box in the nutrients bin. (Cant wait to do the sprays i think it will be another level). Question on cooking the soil. How long can it be cooked for? 1 to 3 months? Becuase i can prob get that started now and then after my auto flower grow coming up it will be ready for a nice Fem seed. Thinking ether Guptilla from Colorado Seed Inc, or Ahola Limone by Colorado Seed Inc. And or BC God Bud, 24K Gold by DNA and Dj's Gold by DNA all of them are fem. Hard decisions haha
Hope you are doing great ween!!

Yes i shall, i will make some super strong stuff with the kit. Ill start cooking the soil here soon. Going to buy the ingredients soon. Question what is the "best quality stuff" to get for the kit. Soil and EWC ect..

Going to make a list and get it here shortly.

Hope you are doing great Duggan!

Sarge...yes , best supplies for the 'kit'. ProMix HP for the base,...WiggleWorm EWC's, Doc's gear plus a good source for water...NOT tap water...should be distilled, RO, tested well water, or rain water.
A one to three month 'cook' is fine but 30 days is plenty OK!
BTW , love your choice of strains with that God Bud...very great tasting Indica...i grew it out from BC Bud Depot about 10 yrs ago...you will LOVE it. I wanna grow it again too, so...cheers man...enjoy the day Sarge.

Sarge...yes , best supplies for the 'kit'. ProMix HP for the base,...WiggleWorm EWC's, Doc's gear plus a good source for water...NOT tap water...should be distilled, RO, tested well water, or rain water.
A one to three month 'cook' is fine but 30 days is plenty OK!
BTW , love your choice of strains with that God Bud...very great tasting Indica...i grew it out from BC Bud Depot about 10 yrs ago...you will LOVE it. I wanna grow it again too, so...cheers man...enjoy the day Sarge.

Awesome got them on my list. Thank you Duggan!

Yeah i use RO water. Its incredibly good water.

I really want to grow the God Bud by BC Bud Depot. I have never gotten to try it and have known about it for 10 or more years. Heard it was the best!

Mini update

So after a day and half KK has increased the frost and girth big time! These past 2 weeks i have been giving her full strength nutrients Also 30 ml of Terpinator. She has 1 more feeding and then time to get ready for chopping.

Temperatures are high of 77 to a low of 70.
Humidity is high of 49 low to 43

Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Yup,..i loved growing it (God Bud) and enjoyed the uplifting buzz that came with great , great taste. You will see me grow it again soon. It's a very squat , dark green Indica that grows thick compact, hard nugs, covered in trichs.
cheers Sarge.

Yeah i truly cant wait to get started on her. I need to do a 3rd tent. 1 veg tent, 1 auto flower tent and 1 fem photo high brix tent

Update time

KK is doing absolutely fantastic, definitely swelling up still. The frost is still getting better! Its indescribable how coated she is. That goes to show with good genetics and hard work with good nutrients can make some incredible works of art. Its going to be awesome trimming her as well. :)

On a side note my next project is going great so far. Planted some Orange Biscuits by Mephisto genetics and she is growing really fast and vigorous. Got my 2nd journal up for it. but take a look at the little one. By the way she is on day 10. :)

Hope everyone is having a great morning!

20181023_100657.jpg

20181023_100640.jpg

20181023_100631.jpg

Update time!

So KK is looking so frosty! I took some night photos and holy shit! She is white! So excited for this one. She has her last feeding tomorrow and the starting the flush for a week. Then it is harvest time!!

With out further delay

20181027_004944.jpg

20181027_005014.jpg
20181027_005002.jpg
20181027_004956.jpg
20181027_004932.jpg

Hope everyone has a good night and happy 420! Ill be floating around the forums

Update time!

So KK is looking so frosty! I took some night photos and holy shit! She is white! So excited for this one. She has her last feeding tomorrow and the starting the flush for a week. Then it is harvest time!!

With out further delay

20181027_004944.jpg

20181027_005014.jpg
20181027_005002.jpg
20181027_004956.jpg
20181027_004932.jpg

Hope everyone has a good night and happy 420! Ill be floating around the forums
Ohhhh yeah! That's gon' be some fucking fire! Looking great over there Sgt.
:bravo:

Love that frost! :drool:

Ohhhh yeah! That's gon' be some fucking fire! Looking great over there Sgt.
:bravo:

Love that frost! :drool:

You and me both Preston!! She is going to be ridiculous. And i cant wait! The frost is just incredible... and thank you brotha! It will only get better and better :) how are you doing this morning?

Back
Top Bottom