3G's Sponsored NukeHead Grow

She is a sexy beast brother!!! I am curious to see my structure as they age in soil, compared to your DWC. I know mine will develop slower, I just hope it will kind of replicate the stoutness that yours has. I am very impressed with my #2 and her growth structure thus far. Jury is still out on #1.

Lol after some deliberation I'm sure they will reach a verdict of awesome guilty as charged!
Lol thanks PW and Van, sorry I've been so busy, but it's paying off, started working on the new grow space! It's a 5.5 x 3.5 total so it'll be 2x3.5 veg on the left and 3.5x3 on the right. Exhaust into attic with a carbon filter, should be awesome when it's all done!

Wow growchy! Looks beautiful. I'm loving that grow space and excited what you have planned for it.

Lol after some deliberation I'm sure they will reach a verdict of awesome guilty as charged!
Lol thanks PW and Van, sorry I've been so busy, but it's paying off, started working on the new grow space! It's a 5.5 x 3.5 total so it'll be 2x3.5 veg on the left and 3.5x3 on the right. Exhaust into attic with a carbon filter, should be awesome when it's all done!

Its about time you expanded brother LOL. I was going to have to talk to about increasing your capacity at some point! Looking good.....can't wait to see what you do with that space!

Looks like a fire hose
It's such a weird looking knot with the three nodes all squashed together, I doubt I'll be able to recreate that lol I'm sure I will try though! Thanks bro .
The thing looks like a damn small tree to me. Incredible! Bonsai tree growers will weep seeing that thing.
Lol I can only imagine, this is a perfect micro grow sized plant, but I had a ton more space. I think with the extra space I'll be able to grow bigger ones!
Wow growchy! Looks beautiful. I'm loving that grow space and excited what you have planned for it.
Thanks Dab, I still have too many ideas to decide lmao but I'll most likely throw up progress pics as I change my mind lol .
Its about time you expanded brother LOL. I was going to have to talk to about increasing your capacity at some point! Looking good.....can't wait to see what you do with that space!
Something tells me I'll have room for a big ole Stank TF plant!
You should have some epic grows in that new space.
I may have solved my issue with growing a Blue Dream indoors lol or maybe we'llgive the Jack Herer a go again, third times a charm!

Back
Top Bottom