400W HPS, 10 x Master Kush Femenized Seeds, White Label Seed Company

PopG

Hello folks, its been a while since my last unsuccessful "first" grow journal (My First Ever Attempt - Feel Free To Leave Good Advice) and as now after equipping myself with better set up and equipment im back with a new grow which is x10 Master Kush (Feminised, Not Auto).

My whole grow set up will be indoors in a room, will be using a lot of space for comfortable growing, and air cooling as id like to keep my 400W HPS as close to plants as possible without stressing them. Will be using biggest pots ill find around the shops. For now just gonna use 10 transparent plastic cups till they get strong enough to transplant. Dont know if ill be using any kind of training on them yet, but if u guys can recommend something for bigger yield, ill take it in consideration and could try on few of the plants.

Here's some main info:

What strain is it? ---- The Master Kush
No. of Plants: 10
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? ---- 95% Indica The Master Kush strain has large proportion of Indica genes in its background.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? ---- In a cup of water with a tiny drop of sugar. (2nd day now, only 2 popped so far) will be going into paper tower after until roots are a good inch or so.
If in Veg... For how long? ---- TBD
If in Flower stage... For how long? ---- Short flowering period (50 - 55 days) Master Kush will have a comparatively short flowering time.
Indoor or outdoor? ---- Indoor
Soil or Hydro? ---- Soil, Soil was put into ovan for 10 mins, 70* just to kill what ever could be left there.
If soil... what is in your mix? ---- Grow-Sure All-purpose compost with 4 months feed. Will add perlite at transplanting to their main pots.
If soil... What size pot? ---- Will update later
Size of light? ---- 400W HPS / 150W CFL for first 1-2 weeks
Is it aircooled? ---- Will be aircooled from all 4 sides, as well my reflector is aircooled.
Temp of Room/cab? ---- Will be updated soon
RH of Room/cab? ---- Will be updated soon
PH of media or res? ---- Will be updated soon
Any Pests ? ---- No
How often are you watering? ---- Getting a soil moisture meter so will water according to it.
Type and strength of ferts used? ---- "Jungle Juice" Grow 2-1-6 Micro 5-0-1 Bloom 0-5-4

Will keep you updated as any changes will be noticed.

420-magazine-mobile1482780758.jpg

420-magazine-mobile374433591.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1340814199.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1777845506.jpg

420-magazine-mobile13667453.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Soil cups are now done, each of them are numbered so I could precisely take care of each knowing which is which if there's any difficulties with the plants in the process.
420-magazine-mobile1456340609.jpg

I'll try to make best air rotation as good as I can, with fans blowing from 4 directions, so I could place the bulb a lot closer to plant tops.

But as well friend is going to lend me 800w once his is done in few weeks. So I guess I'll use both, and see what I get out of it and how it goes...

So here's how I'll have my setup for next 2 weeks before I put them under HPS.
420-magazine-mobile854688514.jpg

So the seeds have been in water for 3 days, so far this morning 5 of them were opened. I moved them to paper towel, the other 5 are still in a cup of water. What I've done to help them a bit is a made slight cut on the seeds under magnifying glass. Supposes to help them crack open easier.
Really hope all 10 will pop.

Here's some pics.
420-magazine-mobile1979608959.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1181634950.jpg

Some little modification to the tray and cups.
420-magazine-mobile894126634.jpg

So 2 more have popped over the night bringing it to 7, 3 more are about to pop, but one looks like no hope, so I tried to crack a shell a bit myself without damaging it, hopefully this will help the root and tomorrow I have something to look forward to.
420-magazine-mobile1516272545.jpg

Yeah, they are in the boiler room, it's dark and warm, and I have a plastic bag over the plate. I guess I'm doing everything right so far!?

All 10 will be ready to go into soil soon.
420-magazine-mobile940065022.jpg

I remember u have helped me out on few matters on my last grow. Nice to still see you here Autoflower420.

I just have one idea in my head, still researching about it, but what if I Top all 10 of them on 4th/5th node. And keep branches free of leaves, just leave the tops. Would that significantly increase my yield?

Coz they are 95% indica, with Toping they could get really wide, but this time I have the space, a whole room with available grow space 5m X 4m. ATM I have 400w HPS, friend is going to lend me his 600w, I made a mistake last time saying it's 800w. Or by that time I'll get my own 1000w for flowering stage.

I remember u have helped me out on few matters on my last grow. Nice to still see you here Autoflower420.

I just have one idea in my head, still researching about it, but what if I Top all 10 of them on 4th/5th node. And keep branches free of leaves, just leave the tops. Would that significantly increase my yield?

Coz they are 95% indica, with Toping they could get really wide, but this time I have the space, a whole room with available grow space 5m X 4m. ATM I have 400w HPS, friend is going to lend me his 600w, I made a mistake last time saying it's 800w. Or by that time I'll get my own 1000w for flowering stage.

Top them but up until last few weeks leaves are super important solar panels energy zones for storing nutes lollipop them but leave a nice amount of leaves i dont mind helping any one

Autoflower420

I was considering that, but will leave it till next grow when will have more work space and funds.
Will go with Toping for this grow.

Did u do any training on ur blueberrys ? The branches look very tall for indica plant. Does that happen often ?

I fort they were autos got them in 75 litre bins with 6x800w leds over them vegged for 9.weeks waitin for flowering had to flip to.12/12 ive a few colas fatter than a coke.can or corn on cob.and well over 25inchs long

Autoflower420

Back
Top Bottom