Leebee77 Aero/Dirt - Kandy Kush and White Russian First Attempt at LED 2011

Re: Leebee77 Aero/Dirt -- Kandy Kush and White Russian First Attempt at LED 2011

Sunday morning update: I topped all the girls last night and I took some pictures after the topping so I can see the results. This morning new growth has shot up on both sides of the cut. Looks like multiple colas in my future!!!!

Moved my tomato plant into the flower room to get more light and feed everything.

PH is stable in both the Hydro and the Soil. Room temp is maintaining 67-74 degrees. I have the AC rather low with that 400w HID still in there. I will back off the AC once I get the 600w LED in. We are looking at 101 - 108 degrees this week. I moved some of the Popular Trees that have been in my cloaner and put them in soil 2 liter bottles.

I will post last nights and today's pics later today after I get out there and do some cleanup around the sink area.

:bongrip:

Re: Leebee77 Aero/Dirt -- Kandy Kush and White Russian First Attempt at LED 2011

Here are the Pictures that I said were coming. This was right after I topped them.

mini-IMG_1383.JPG

mini-IMG_1390.JPG

mini-mini-IMG_1392.JPG

mini-IMG_1391.JPG

And my Tomato Plant
mini-mini-mini-IMG_1393.JPG

:thanks:

For anyone who has ever wonder how HOT a 400w HID is.....
mini-mini-mini-mini-IMG_1400.JPG

mini-mini-mini-mini-IMG_1402.JPG

Room Temps,
mini-IMG_1403.JPG

My Res Temp.
mini-IMG_1404.JPG

mini-IMG_1405.JPG

Ozone Generator
mini-mini-mini-mini-IMG_1406.JPG

Okay I will run out right quick and capture some pics of the topping 24 hours later.

I will be out of the picture for the next 2 days, I am having surgery at the VA Hospital tomorrow.
:bong:

Nice work love the Idea I did something the same 4" drain pipe and tees & caps with drian fitting it is filled with hydrotons and pearlite love, that mix it is DWC it fills from the far end and drain over the resivoir with valves at the end to control the flow thru of nutes it did really good GDP had 3 rows of 4 I will reuse this fall again. I myself like it simple keep up the good work.

Nice work love the Idea I did something the same 4" drain pipe and tees & caps with drian fitting it is filled with hydrotons and pearlite love, that mix it is DWC it fills from the far end and drain over the resivoir with valves at the end to control the flow thru of nutes it did really good GDP had 3 rows of 4 I will reuse this fall again. I myself like it simple keep up the good work.

Thank you, I was really happy with this setup on the first grow. We will see how it does under the LED's if they every get here.
I do have an update on the Light shipment but I am going to hold off on comments for now and see what happens first. Update to all soon and pics.

Thanks everyone!

Will be watching this one. I just ordered 2 GS600 Pro-Bloom's myself, hopefully I get them by the end of next week he said.

No tracking yet, he told me he was getting them by the end of this week, and I should have them by then end of next week. Maybe you are waiting on the shipment I am.

Getting ready to leave the house and I will stop by and check on the girls. This heat has been killing my temps in the room. I hate to see my electric bill next month! lol We are at 106 degrees outside today.
:Namaste:

I have a friend who may let me barrow his chiller that he use to use on his fish tank. Is it worth it electricity wise to chill the water and the air temps are high?
Thanks

Getting ready to leave the house and I will stop by and check on the girls. This heat has been killing my temps in the room. I hate to see my electric bill next month! lol We are at 106 degrees outside today.
:Namaste:

I have a friend who may let me barrow his chiller that he use to use on his fish tank. Is it worth it electricity wise to chill the water and the air temps are high?
Thanks

I would rather have warmer air temps than res temps. I think keeping the res chilled has been the key for me lately. Keeping it in the mid 60s will allow the nutes to absorb more O2 and reduce the risks of pythium. You can wrap your res in some insulation to help keep the temps low and reduce the electric bill.

I am actually using my res chiller to keep the room cooler as well. Since it is a constant recirc, the external temp on the tubes is about the same as the res (my laser thermometer shows it 2~3 deg warmer. I have fans blowing air from below them and circulating that around the chamber and it keeps the chamber 5~7 deg cooler than ambient temps taken from outside the box.

So in my case the res chiller is performing a dual function. Add a small DIY chill box to that and you have a air chiller as well.

I would rather have warmer air temps than res temps. I think keeping the res chilled has been the key for me lately. Keeping it in the mid 60s will allow the nutes to absorb more O2 and reduce the risks of pythium. You can wrap your res in some insulation to help keep the temps low and reduce the electric bill.

I am actually using my res chiller to keep the room cooler as well. Since it is a constant recirc, the external temp on the tubes is about the same as the res (my laser thermometer shows it 2~3 deg warmer. I have fans blowing air from below them and circulating that around the chamber and it keeps the chamber 5~7 deg cooler than ambient temps taken from outside the box.

So in my case the res chiller is performing a dual function. Add a small DIY chill box to that and you have a air chiller as well.

Great Info, Thanks Steve. I will try and get my hands on the chiller and see what I can do until I can get rid of this HID. I have plenty of fans so air flow is good.
Thanks again for the great info and my girls thank you as well.

Back
Top Bottom