Leebee77 Aero/Dirt - Kandy Kush and White Russian First Attempt at LED 2011

Re: Leebee77 Aero/Dirt -- Kandy Kush and White Russian First Attempt at LED 2011

mini-IMG_1496.JPG

Roots are getting long..
mini-IMG_1495.JPG

mini-IMG_1517.JPG

mini-IMG_1516.JPG

mini-IMG_1515.JPG

mini-IMG_1514.JPG

mini-IMG_1513.JPG

mini-IMG_1512.JPG

mini-IMG_1511.JPG

mini-IMG_1510.JPG

Now just need some time to fill the screen and lets see what the LED's do for the growth. I will lower the light tonight, I did not want to shock the plants.
:bongrip:

Re: Leebee77 Aero/Dirt -- Kandy Kush and White Russian First Attempt at LED 2011

Looking good, just got my LED lights today as well. 2 GS600 Pro-Bloom, got them over 6 plants, maybe a little to much but is there such a thing?

Looking good, just got my LED lights today as well. 2 GS600 Pro-Bloom, got them over 6 plants, maybe a little to much but is there such a thing?

Generally speaking, no -- gotta watch bleaching the tips tho, during flower.

Glad, you got them too. I have mine still a little high so I do not burn the tips.
:goodjob: Will need to see some pics... are you doing a Journal?

Glad, you got them too. I have mine still a little high so I do not burn the tips.
:goodjob: Will need to see some pics... are you doing a Journal?

No journal, but maybe I will get some pictures to show the set-up. How far should I be keeping these lights away to prevent bleaching?

No journal, but maybe I will get some pictures to show the set-up. How far should I be keeping these lights away to prevent bleaching?

For seedlings, 24"-36", veg 18"-30", flower 12"-18". I tend to err on the side of caution though, since I I've not finished a full grow with the GS300 yet.

are those the only affected leaves? What's the PPM and how long ago did you change the nutes? It could be a couple things, but if they're the only leaves affected and your pH and PPMs are in range, I would keep an eye on them over the next couple days. If you see any other leaves heading South, then I would do the change.

When I first put my clones into their new home, I had similar leaves, they are getting all bushy now, without doing anything to change the res. I think it was just a shock to them to go to stronger nutes from the cloner.

I feel you on the power outage, we had one that only lasted for about 8 hours, but still was nerve-racking. I have a small back-up supply system that help out. It was just a simple jump-start box and a power inverter. I plugged a timer into the inverter and hooked up my pump, it kept things flowing for the whole outage, 15 on 45 off, enough to keep the girls from suffering.

Back
Top Bottom