Leebee77 Aero/Dirt - Kandy Kush and White Russian First Attempt at LED 2011

Thanks Steve,
Yes I will have to look into some type of backup system. I was very tired going out there all day and night to save the girls. But I think I succeeded! Here are the pics.

mini-IMG_1858.JPG

mini-IMG_1860.JPG

mini-IMG_1861.JPG

mini-IMG_1862.JPG

mini-IMG_1863.JPG

mini-IMG_1864.JPG

mini-IMG_1865.JPG

mini-IMG_1866.JPG

mini-IMG_1868.JPG

That's it for the flower room, :yahoo:

The girls in the screen look no worse for wear.

The mom looks like it has other issues going on though. The leaves don't look quite "right". What strain is it? I don't know if the flowering nutes would force it to flower, did you have any additives in the flowering mix? Did they have an extended dark period during your outage? That may have triggered the flowering to kick in.

The girls in the screen look no worse for wear.

The mom looks like it has other issues going on though. The leaves don't look quite "right". What strain is it? I don't know if the flowering nutes would force it to flower, did you have any additives in the flowering mix? Did they have an extended dark period during your outage? That may have triggered the flowering to kick in.

That picture is the White Russian, Mostly Indica, and yes they were in the dark most of the outage, about 3 days. So any ideas what I can do now for it? Thanks Steve!:thanks:

That picture is the White Russian, Mostly Indica, and yes they were in the dark most of the outage, about 3 days. So any ideas what I can do now for it? Thanks Steve!:thanks:
Yeah, that extended dark period definitely triggered the flowering stage. Keeping it in 18/6 will cause it to re-veg but it will take it awhile to "reprogram" itself into veg mode.

I don't know if it is helpful to pinch off the flowers that are on top now so that it will produce more tops, anyone with experience in this please chime in (my initial inclination is to top the plants to produce more tops and remove the flowers, but is that too much stress for the plant while trying to reveg?).

Yeah, that extended dark period definitely triggered the flowering stage. Keeping it in 18/6 will cause it to re-veg but it will take it awhile to "reprogram" itself into veg mode.

I don't know if it is helpful to pinch off the flowers that are on top now so that it will produce more tops, anyone with experience in this please chime in (my initial inclination is to top the plants to produce more tops and remove the flowers, but is that too much stress for the plant while trying to reveg?).

Thanks again Steve, No replys so I went ahead and trimmed the mother back a pretty good amount. She looks like she will be fine.

mini-IMG_1970.JPG

When you pinch or cut a branch, make sure it has a shoot or leaf near the cut, otherwise the stem will start to die back and it will creep through the whole plant. It just needs enough to keep the sap flowing to the end of the cut so it can heal. It looks like you have a stem with about an inch of nothing below the cut. Trim that up close to the nearest node.

How is the screen filling in?

When you pinch or cut a branch, make sure it has a shoot or leaf near the cut, otherwise the stem will start to die back and it will creep through the whole plant. It just needs enough to keep the sap flowing to the end of the cut so it can heal. It looks like you have a stem with about an inch of nothing below the cut. Trim that up close to the nearest node.

How is the screen filling in?

Okay, sounds like a plan, I will trim it up first thing in the morning. Screen never totally filled in, but I am very happy with my first attempt at it. :thanks: More pics in a few days.
:Namaste:

It looks like your ec or tds got out of control flush away

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom