420 House For Sale (Mad Beach, FL)

Hey all, there is a home in my neighborhood (Mad Beach, FL) for sale with a “420” address. Because they have “420” as their address (meaning the government sends them mail with 420 written on it), they were able to secure a license plate with “420” on it for their golf cart. Just thought I’d share. 420 Boca Ciega Dr, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
The colour scheme 😳 🤣🤣🤣

From another Floridian, welcome to the site @Stolenluxury, hope you guys are warmer then we are in the panhandle, its 33 today and 27 tonight.
Take care brother.
Went to FSU, so I remember all the cold nights and walking to early classes with ice on the ground. I’m glad to be a little further south…though I grew up in the Miami area, so this is still a little north for me!

Big Seminole fan here, my granddaughter graduated this past fall from FSU. Started my love for their football in 1977 when Bobbie was coaching.

Hey all, there is a home in my neighborhood (Mad Beach, FL) for sale with a “420” address. Because they have “420” as their address (meaning the government sends them mail with 420 written on it), they were able to secure a license plate with “420” on it for their golf cart. Just thought I’d share. 420 Boca Ciega Dr, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
I lived on Mad Bch for 12 years and it was the best time of my life. I fished John’s Pass for Snook and Gators 🐊 was my favorite hunting spot. lol CL🍀

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend @Stolenluxury :welcome:
I didn't know if you were selling real estate or growing pot.😂
Glad to have you here Amigo. :thumb:
Doesn't look like the safest location for a home. :Namaste:
Looks a little too close to the ocean for my liking.
Couple feet higher and your using a boat instead of a car.
Is all of Florida that susceptible?
@Jon It's time to move. :rofl:
Hope you are doing well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend @Stolenluxury :welcome:
I didn't know if you were selling real estate or growing pot.😂
Glad to have you here Amigo. :thumb:
Doesn't look like the safest location for a home. :Namaste:
Looks a little too close to the ocean for my liking.
Couple feet higher and your using a boat instead of a car.
Is all of Florida that susceptible?
@Jon It's time to move. :rofl:
Hope you are doing well.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
You wouldn’t believe how much that would sell for 20 years ago. And you got it right Bill it’s right in the middle of a flood zone. That’s the only downside to living on a barrier island 🏝️. CL🍀

You wouldn’t believe how much that would sell for 20 years ago. And you got it right Bill it’s right in the middle of a flood zone. That’s the only downside to living on a barrier island 🏝️. CL🍀
Reminds me of Dubai.
Those islands they made by pumping sand into the ocean.
Looks about as safe too.
Location location location. :rofl: 🤣
Stay warm Buddy. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Reminds me of Dubai.
Those islands they made by pumping sand into the ocean.
Looks about as safe too.
Location location location. :rofl: 🤣
Stay warm Buddy. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Actually, this island, Sand Key, is a natural barrier island. Some of the fingers in some of the neighborhoods have been dredged for canals, but the island and the pass were natural.
As for Dubai, yeah…we don’t have that kind of money here to do what they do. Just a fishing town.

Actually, this island, Sand Key, is a natural barrier island. Some of the fingers in some of the neighborhoods have been dredged for canals, but the island and the pass were natural.
As for Dubai, yeah…we don’t have that kind of money here to do what they do. Just a fishing town.
It’s a beautiful place and it’s a wonderful city to live in. The weather, fishing and the tourist chicks are great too 👍. CL🍀🏝️

Would be interested in buying the house but couldn't have the criminoles as my neighbors.. 😂
Go Gators

Seriously great fishing down there even though I didn't catch shit at JPass last time..
Cheers
I swear we’re the only Seminoles in this town. All my neighbors are either Gator, Bama, or Dawg fans. I guess I’m just thankful there aren’t any Miami fans here.

Back
Top Bottom