420 Magazine - Critical Mass Collective Giveaway!

I nominate Mr Am4zin. It'd add to his level of joy, and that's one of my goals in his life, so yeah. :love:

Mello, you need to edit your post to show his actual user name. :battingeyelashes:

I nominate lexort420, just because it'd be neat to see his good karma come back to him like that.

Well thank you sweetsue. If it's worth anything i would like to nominate you SweetSue even though i was already beat to it lol.

I wonder how many Willie Mays fans there are on 420. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Willie standing at the plate against Sandy Koufax. Good times...

I saw Willie Mays late in his career at Candlestick park seated row 5, 2 seats away from the centerline behind the plate. I could call strikes and balls.

There was a moment when I was looking out at the field from the batter's perspective, Willie is deep and the batter did a perfect hard drive just out of reach near second base. It seemed impossible when Willie Mays caught it. The game went 13 innings. I saw the replay on the 11 O'clock news and I STILL didn't believe it when Willie Mays caught it. He looked like he was running at half speed :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake: :thedoubletake:

So many nominations I can think off, but most are already said, sorry to the ones that I'm forgetting, I'm sure some better person will remember to put your name in!!!

I want to nominate @Teddy Edwards because I would love to stare at these girls in his garden! :love: And maybe this way I'll get myself invited to the taste test :laughtwo:

:circle-of-love:

We can nominate Moderators. :cheer:

I also nominate Teddy Edwards - and his little dog too!

I'll nominate CyThe Electric too, for his contributions to the LOS community and his mad skills as a storyteller. We want to keep him around for many years.

I nominate duggan. A win like this would give us years of gorgeous grows to watch and really make him happy. That thought pleases me. :battingeyelashes:

One more for this stop: Radogast. He's the family cultivator and one of my favorite wordsmiths. Always there with support and the uncanny ability to say the right thing at the right time. :love:

Back to reading.

Oh, moderators are eligible too? Richard Richardson. Saved my life a time or two along the way. Tells a grow journey story like none other. :laughtwo:

I nominate Lazarus13 I also have had a battle with those terrible opiates pills. Been off heroin 4 yrs if the boom was as big now as it was back then I would be dead so I think everyone deserves a second chance I got addicted by FDA who arrested my pain doctor how would i know that come back next month Oct. 8 then i come no cars. No stuff in building empty. A posted letter on door by the FEDS something out of compliance call 1800 get sober what sober I thought these pills where just going to stop my back from hurting, not days of cramping and sweating and hurling my guts out. Scott Weiland R.I.P. im tell you why i dont trust drug councelors or believe in some of there tatics. Scott W hired extra Sober People I think like 12 people on the tour or 8 something like that and they where there to keep him sober and were counselors or so the say. Well one ex drug addict that been sober 14 yrs relapse the first week of tour and wasn't even kicked out or sent home. Then further in tour its 3 out of the 8 ex drug addicts that were paid to make sure no way Scott could even get Heroin and Coke not by the end of the tour kill him. Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver I actually saw him that tour he looked back on the wagon then duff and slash seemed fine, but slash could eat 10 hits of acid 100 dabs and you would even know. RIP Scott Gorilla is like the Buddha when least expect it he shows up with a gift. Goodluck Smoke more weed.

This is my list of great Vets that should win this fine selection of Beans:
94xjjohn
Atrain
BeaverIslander
ColoradoGriz
Happy Hemper
Legal Hydro
PTSD 4 ME
RSOiler
Pigeons420
Saylorr057
MassMedMan

Last but not least I would also like to add, Dennise. Mother of two sons and a Daughter in law that are currently serving. She is a true Blue Blood of Patriotism.

I nominate Mtn Dew for being such a great guy and starting the Vet thread.

And I second his nominations.

First post says it's going to be random. Of course we're not sure of the method, but I'll have faith it is randomized somehow.

there isn't a set method and i use many and depends on the contest or where my heads at when it s being drawn. the best one is waking my daughter (18) really early by shouting pick a number from 1 to ###

ive also used:

names in a hat
online generators
funniest, nicest, longest or shortest comments
best profile pic
choosing random page and post numbers with a spin of my mouse wheel

ive even been persuaded with bribery (jk)

we have 10 winners all in this game so probably wont do the names in a hat or anything that takes great effort.

it will be completely random - you can be sure of it!

Steve

I nominate Lazarus13 I also have had a battle with those terrible opiates pills. Been off heroin 4 yrs if the boom was as big now as it was back then I would be dead so I think everyone deserves a second chance I got addicted by FDA who arrested my pain doctor how would i know that come back next month Oct. 8 then i come no cars. No stuff in building empty. A posted letter on door by the FEDS something out of compliance call 1800 get sober what sober I thought these pills where just going to stop my back from hurting, not days of cramping and sweating and hurling my guts out. Scott Weiland R.I.P. im tell you why i dont trust drug councelors or believe in some of there tatics. Scott W hired extra Sober People I think like 12 people on the tour or 8 something like that and they where there to keep him sober and were counselors or so the say. Well one ex drug addict that been sober 14 yrs relapse the first week of tour and wasn't even kicked out or sent home. Then further in tour its 3 out of the 8 ex drug addicts that were paid to make sure no way Scott could even get Heroin and Coke not by the end of the tour kill him. Stone Temple Pilots and Velvet Revolver I actually saw him that tour he looked back on the wagon then duff and slash seemed fine, but slash could eat 10 hits of acid 100 dabs and you would even know. RIP Scott Gorilla is like the Buddha when least expect it he shows up with a gift. Goodluck Smoke more weed.

Justin, we're glad you're not dead. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom