Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Herb Fellow

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
This contest is for 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title.

Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be nominated.

Winner will receive 100 rep points and "420 Member of the Month" title.

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

i would like to nominate TorturedSoul. he/she has posted a few really good post recently and he/she seems like an all around good person.

i say swampgas , he´s seems like a decent human being and have you taken a look at his garden , talk about sweet. only gotten good feedback from him.

Thanks much for the nomination skariskunk, I appreciate the kind words as well.

My pick has to be pan4gold49.

It would be easier to list of the strains that he isn't growing than it would be to list the strains that he is. He has upwards of 21 strains growing at once (forgive me if it's more).

He continually pushes the bar higher and shares what he learns freely with the rest of us.

His experimental garden goes where few dare to tread.

He recently spent some time in the hospital and upon his release, he didn't miss a beat to catch us all up on his grow.

He's been a great friend here at 420 Magazine and a constant sourse of encouragement to many of us.

Is it ok to nominate 2 people since it does say nominate people you think are worthy?? If so.....
I would like to nominate TorturedSoul as well i have seen him around in threads helping as much as he can i believe

Another good candidate would have to be Nbk380 for his motivating and encouraging words..

i would like to nominate 2 people, McBudz and Doctor Dread, both of them are a wealth of information and helped me and quite a few other out a lot!

I was thinking there are so many good nominees that maybe we should have a first second and third place for first place you award member of the month and give them the 100 points and for second just points 50 of them and third 25, because i was looking at all the nominees and they are all real good people on here i also want to second McBudz and Doctor Dread i checked his grow out and it is fantastic

I was thinking there are so many good nominees that maybe we should have a first second and third place for first place you award member of the month and give them the 100 points and for second just points 50 of them and third 25, because i was looking at all the nominees and they are all real good people on here i also want to second McBudz and Doctor Dread i checked his grow out and it is fantastic

i agree with the 1st 2nd and 3rd place standing, because i'd also nominate TxState for showing a proven poor mans grow using only 4 4ft flouros, throughout the whole grow,....twice!

I want to nominate l8nightskunk,
I'v seen you are always on soaking up and learning so much from this site, and helping others too. :rollit:

I say Pan 4 if he does not get it for march if he does then I nominate cherma and freaknature

I nominate Tintala. his posts are well written and informative. when i first joined 420 i was just here to learn growing tips, not no more, im really into the news stories posted by the staff, and tintala adds good insight with his opinions. his own original threads are full of facts and have been well researched. he has contributed to many other threads around the site, and always with a good quality response. i could keep going but i think ive said enough. good luck to all the members in this months race:peace:

Back
Top Bottom