• MostlyCrazy

Votes: 43 47.3%
  • Aberration

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • MountainHigh

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks y-all. By the way RM today happens to be the first of the month.

Well done Soniq420

The Member of the Month Poll for May 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:thanks: Please keep them coming and thanks for your support :thanks:

Please note: We now award only for first place for this contest

Thanks sonic420, I appreciate everything you do for us.

A lot of great nominees this month, and a few that have personally given me a lot of help like orangeblood and papagreen. But since I can only vote for one, I have to go with MostlyCrazy. Been there for me since day one. Best of luck to you all, you are all winners in my book. :goodluck:

They need to create a catagory I could have a chance in,..like.......hmmmm I'll have to think about that.

I dont plan on winning this, but feels good that others thought my grows and advice was helpful to them. that makes me a winner in my own mind. I dont need the title, just knowing i help is all i need.

Good luck to all of you

Exactly Irish, congratulations on your win! You're all winners in my mind. I just happen to know some better than others.

I dont plan on winning this, but feels good that others thought my grows and advice was helpful to them. that makes me a winner in my own mind. I dont need the title, just knowing i help is all i need.

Good luck to all of you

I agree with you. It would be an honor to be nominated.

Great choices this month. MC well what can I say that hasnt already been said. Great help and always postive. This month I gotta give it up to Aberration. Anyone who has seen his journal knows why. Beyond detailed and helpful. I gotta say one of the most underated growers here. This man teaches, teaches and teaches. Abe my hat goes off to you, along with my vote. Good luck to all our members. And please be sure to stop by all our nomanies threads and show support for them all. Every visit helps encourage each and everyone of us. :goodluck: ya'll :ganjamon:

Good luck to all of you

You are a winner because you're the man anyway @ what you do.

Who cares about the title, it only matters to me that you contribute along with many others here a wealth of information that can only be contributed via experience and @ the cost to ones self which you then give to others for free and that my friend makes you in my eyes:

Everyone who got nominated= Winner.

Nuff Said.

Now lets grow some weed!!!! :yahoo::bravo::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom