Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Fish cake - November 2012

Votes: 8 13.8%
  • WizHigh - December 2012

Votes: 4 6.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you so much everyone! :thanks:

I learned almost everything I know about cannabis and growing from 420magazine, so it was very important to me to "give back" a little once I started gaining a little confidence in my own skills and knowledge of the plant. I'm thrilled to have tangible recognition of my efforts in that regard, though the humble side of me sees the time I spend here as the right thing to do, when considering all I've gotten from 420magazine. I'm still learning from all of you daily, and I'm just thrilled to think that I've contributed some value back to the community that gave me SO much.

Now... I've had my moment - I'd love for you all to take this symbolic torch from me while the flame still burns bright, and dedicate yourselves to lending a hand to newer members - or others here who need guidance or support. This is my challenge back to you all. Stay within your knowledge, but share it. Don't limit yourself to the grow journals or that aspect solely: find ways to review the latest vaporizer you just purchased, welcome a new member, report a spammer who is cluttering our site, or do a strain review if you've found a strain that is particularly helpful to whatever ailment or need you have -- share this information, like so many of you already do. I'll continue to try to do the same. :)

I'm really honored by the votes, support, and the many, many kind words. I'm blown away, truthfully. Much love for you all!

:circle-of-love:

Ha, the only one not to get a vote. Pretty sad lol

Alaskan1 you are a wonderful member here - my grows are better thanks to feedback and ideas you've given to me. Plus, you have a heart the size of Washington and Alaska combined and are busier outside of this site, on a daily basis, than a one-armed paper hanger! I'm sure glad to have gotten to know you and to consider you a valuable friend. You rock - don't forget it!

:circle-of-love:

I was going to vote for ya Alaskan. I was all set to key in my vote and then the phone rang. It was X on the other end. All he said before hanging up on me was "Your check is in the mail you son of a bitch!"

Yes. I can be bought. ;)

That said, .... Congrats X!! Nobody deserves it more.

I laughed out loud when I read this - I just wish you were a cheaper guy to buy off... wowzer! :rofl:

BTW, was a bit strange that I had to make the check directly to "Pepsi Cola". Apparently, those 2 liter bottles of soda get pricey after a while?! ;)

That means a ton to me, 'Fied. :thanks:

Congratulations Brother! :high-five:

You got my vote and will always have my respect and support. Not many shine like you do, helping others and making a difference in their quality of life. While many go above and beyond the call of duty to help growing members with their gardens, it's not often that they spend just as much time and energy helping the website in general as well as assisting non growing members with guidance around the site and welcoming them to our community. We are so truly grateful to have you with us, helping create Cannabis awareness to the world and making everyone feel at home. Very much looking forward to our future with great positive energy and pride. :goodjob:

THANK YOU!

Sending you lots of love and positive energy through the Universe.
:Namaste:

You got my vote and will always have my respect and support. Not many shine like you do, helping others and making a difference in their quality of life. While many go above and beyond the call of duty to help growing members with their gardens, it's not often that they spend just as much time and energy helping the website in general as well as assisting non growing members with guidance around the site and welcoming them to our community. We are so truly grateful to have you with us, helping create Cannabis awareness to the world and making everyone feel at home. Very much looking forward to our future with great positive energy and pride. :goodjob:

THANK YOU!

I love this! This site has soooo much good energy surrounding it!

420Mag is absolutely the BEST MJ site on the net, PERIOD!!!

THANK YOU!

What a wonderfully nice compliment and sentiment. I couldn't feel more filled with pride - not because I won a contest, but because I'm proud to be associated with 420magazine, yourself, and the many great members and staff here. The feeling is definitely mutual, and I am very excited for the future as well!

:thanks:

Congrats to Xlr8 on the title "Member of the Year" You definitely deserve it and I want to thank you for all the encouragement, help and suggestions you have made to myself and everyone here at 420 Magazine! I remember you helping me greatly on my very 1st grow over a year ago and you are very deserving of this award! Congratulations !!!!!

Congrats to Xlr8 on the title "Member of the Year" You definitely deserve it and I want to thank you for all the encouragement, help and suggestions you have made to myself and everyone here at 420 Magazine! I remember you helping me greatly on my very 1st grow over a year ago and you are very deserving of this award! Congratulations !!!!!

Thanks for that, Icemud -

I've picked some things up from you, too, btw. I was then, and continue to be really blown away by how quickly you have elevated your skills to a really impressive level. When I try soil eventually, you're on my short-list of brains to pick regularly - hope that's cool!

:thanks: a ton my friend!

Back
Top Bottom