420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: August 2018

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month - August 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apologies for the slightly late posting. Mr Teddy has a crashing computer.

However, the poll is now open for voting and there's a consolidated list of entries in the first post in the thread.

If I've made any mistakes during my last hour of frenetic activity, I'm sure you'll let me know. :circle-of-love:

What you mean? All my buds are that size ? Gahhh. Lol does that mean i only grow colas then? Thanks for the positive vibes man. Yours looks like some sticky icky too. Btw does 50 posts mean like threads ive created? Or just comments or replys posted?
What you mean? All my buds are that size ? Gahhh. Lol does that mean i only grow colas then? Thanks for the positive vibes man. Yours looks like some sticky icky too. Btw does 50 posts mean like threads ive created? Or just comments or replys posted?
Dank all you need is 50 posts comments or reply's not 50 threads good luck next month can't hardly wait to see what you have!!

Killer lineup of nugs dis mo. Really hard to pick one for a vote.

All are winners, though, because they've got those buds to torch!

:bravo: Wow! Great nugs again this month! I love looking at everyones produce! Such a sweet treat.

Congrats. to ya once again GT.:bravo: Great job mate!:welldone:

Ahhh..... She'll smile sweetly when the new nug jar is unwrapped. :battingeyelashes: :green_heart:

Congratulations Graytail!

:goodjob:

:yahoo::love::hug::love::yahoo:

lol

Was just wierd I posted there then you right after both threads we weee both on the same mission I see now lol
True. Had to get in here and congratulate the winners first thing!

Back
Top Bottom