420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2018

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: September 2018

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This one has 6 months in the jar.
CannaBioGen Auto x Orient Express grew in a small container single cola style. This one is sweet skunk to smell. easy to grow. Burn is smooth. very much happy mood effect. very uplifting and average strong.

looking back at my grow some of my review.....
describing the smell, lets say toward the end of the grow as 'sickly sweet' skunk. I could smell the flowers screaming for pollen, I really could.

But when I was Jarring it it was an almost poisonous smell, not room filling but and still sweet. Sweet like kerosene but with a character of 'smell it too much and it could be poison and knock ya out'. I am serious 'poison' was my first thought.

As a review of the plant lineage it was a male Ace seeds freebie either China Yunnan expression of the Orient Express (Vietnam Black sativa x China Yunnan indica) or a straight China Yunnan Male. The Auto CBG female is based off the CannaBioGen Destroyer described as Autoflowering strain based on thai sativa, pakistani indica and rudelaris.

edit: this has been my go to "easy grower" for the last three years, cheers.:ciao:

The contest is now closed to entries and the poll is open for voting.

A consolidated list of all the entries is in the first post in the thread.

:goodluck:

Dang.....! I knew this day would come! They are all so beautiful and tasty looking. There are some very unique ones that stand out, and some that look like they would put you down for the count! Hmmmm...how to vote!:hmmmm:
I got it.....I vote for taste test! Who’s with me?

Congratulations on your well deserved win Kitchenhawk.:bravo: That was one beautiful and frosty nug!:love:

Back
Top Bottom