• Hightide805

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Dweeden420

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • LabRat

Votes: 2 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry Andy, I was a bit too stoned and didnt read the rules. Thank you for clearing it up for me!

i didnt have a pic of an individual bud, if this is too many ill snap another

SDC10331.JPG

That's tight man.

Reminds me of Pan4Gold49's technique, he'd always have those outstanding contrast backgrounds and such.

Really brings out the color

I though it was a nug contest, a single bud not a pile I could have posted the same thing but though the rules is 1 nug contest.....

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

sorry OGD, i dont want to step on any toes, im just lazy lol.

argh!!! +rep if i can for such a sacrifice, and dont you dare stop posting pics. good luck in member of the month contest.

i was hoping i could still edit my first post but i wanted to add a 2nd pic, here it is. these are the buds all stuck together.
SDC10329.JPG

Thanks Soniq420
Your dealing with a stoned old man....sorry my misunderstanding..

:Rasta::Rasta:

lol - stoned is ok around here man, we drug test and fire you only if you pass ;) <j/k>

lol - stoned is ok around here man, we drug test and fire you only if you pass ;) <j/k>

Did you mean to say we only fire you if you dont pass? Cause otherwise Im confused. I went and hurried up to clip the nugs off the plant so I could post the pics here but I forgot Im not allowed to do that anymore so hopefully here in the next 72 hours it will dry enough that I will be able to post the pics of the nugs here. And some of those nugs already posted dont look all the way dry to me, lol, j/k for real I dont care. Hope to have my entry in soonish, well within the next few days atleast.

This is my submission for November. It is Satori from Mandala. 5 Satori and 5 Hashberry seeds were germinated and we ended up with 1 female plant from those 10 seed. We were not happy about the male to female ratio but the plant itself was beautiful and easy to take care of. We started the seeds inside and planted them outside somewhere in Upstate NY on Memorial Day. Wouldn't you know that we had a killing frost that night...All of the girls took quite a hit but they all survived. We harvested this beautiful lady the second week of October, keep in mind that the Northeast had an unusually wet rainy summer and a super soggy fall. Although a couple of our other plants has small amounts of mold this one had none. She is all dried and cured with super tight buds. We netted about 4.5 oz. The high is very heady without the couch lock munchy effect. It produces a quick up social giggly high that works well on even the professional tokers. My personal favorite. Doesn't cause anxiety or nervousness. While it was growing it had a very fruity lemony aroma. Smooth fruity earthy smoke A++ in our book.
100_3827a1.jpg

100_3830a.jpg

Here it is finally.

The very last of my old fave.

KaliMist x Hawaiian Sativa x BC Big Bud from seed purchased from the old Emery Seed Sales.

Grown in my DWC bubbler tubs. Cured over a month and aged to perfection. These are 8 months old and get better as they age. At first the buzz was way too trippy and anxiety inducing for me if I had just a little too much. After a good cure and a couple of months in a mason jar she settled right down, or I got used to her, and was my favorite since. I still have a few seeds left but need to create a new space for them as my little grow room is busy flowering a bunch of Kush right now. A really nice smooth lung opening toke that sneaks up and tries to blow the top of your head off five minutes later. One is usually enough unless you wanna get baked but I usually just need the pick-me-up and attitude change for the sunnier side of life that one hit gives me. A real UP high that fades nicely away to a peaceful easy feeling.

I'm gonna miss her when she's gone.

Nug_O_the_month_2-1-1jpg.jpg

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom