420goats Solar Warrior EWS & Early Miss Auto Soil Grow 2017 LED Vs LED

The way I look at it is. Most companies use either epistar or brigelux sure I spelled those wrong. But those are the two main ones used in almost all decent led. Really comes down to what they are powering them with and how big are their heat sinks. Yeah they vary in reflection angle but I see grows with all sorts from 60-120 and they are all fab. The big ticket is what is the layout. That determines the spectral analysis. I only look these days at par/lumols/actual wattage draw and the light spectrum chart to see where they peak and valley. Cobs have one of the tops in all catagories as long as the power is there.

The way I look at it is. Most companies use either epistar or brigelux sure I spelled those wrong. But those are the two main ones used in almost all decent led. Really comes down to what they are powering them with and how big are their heat sinks. Yeah they vary in reflection angle but I see grows with all sorts from 60-120 and they are all fab. The big ticket is what is the layout. That determines the spectral analysis. I only look these days at par/lumols/actual wattage draw and the light spectrum chart to see where they peak and valley. Cobs have one of the tops in all catagories as long as the power is there.

I am going to stick to mars and vipar for this tent. picked up that crx cheap. going to do another tent with it just to compare. only saw one reviewer and it looked pretty good. guess we will find out..

I am going to stick to mars and vipar for this tent. picked up that crx cheap. going to do another tent with it just to compare. only saw one reviewer and it looked pretty good. guess we will find out..

Took a look at that light. Looks good. Get about the same amount of true draw as my 600w vipars but probably has better white representation. Only reservation would be it is from China and you never know. Diff when manufacturers buy Chinese parts for theirs. Some things I have got from China were superior and some sub par. For that price though can you go wrong. Would cost me double that here.

Day 6 from germ

P_20170506_081723_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170506_081717_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170506_081714_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170506_081710_vHDR_On.jpg

New light went in. Decided on the mars 2 700 because of the higher red spectrum. Plants are adjusting very nicely to the light.
Nutes arrived with a couple missing items.

Day 9
P_20170510_072343_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170510_072329_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170509_220921_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170509_220900_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170509_220841_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170509_220538_vHDR_On.jpg

Nice addition with the new light. We are using the same nutes too. Plants . looking .

Hey that is awesome. I originally had a deal with advanced nutrients i was going to get the complete setup @ 120 USD

Then i found these at a shop in Washington for 60 USD so i jumped on it.

So basically we have a viparspectra vs mars stand off :)

Hey that is awesome. I originally had a deal with advanced nutrients i was going to get the complete setup @ 120 USD

Then i found these at a shop in Washington for 60 USD so i jumped on it.

So basically we have a viparspectra vs mars stand off :)

Looks like a face off to me. I'm at day four on my CKS purple kush and crown royal but they started off good. Already on to second set of leaves. Stac
420-magazine-mobile435538295.jpg
ked right on top of each other.

Here is a shot of end results from two seasons ago.

So i think i am okay for veg at the moment but i think for flower i will need more light.

They say the mars 2 is good for 2.5ft by 2.5ft during flower, and the mars300 1.5 by 1.5 ft

i drew it out and seems like one side will have mediocre coverage unless i top it up with more light..

seems like the lights i have would be good for 6 not 9

lux seems to be evenly distributed around the tent however...

Any thoughts?
P_20160618_112943.jpg
P_20170512_130917_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170512_130906_vHDR_On.jpg
P_20170512_130939_vHDR_On.jpg

Lights look pretty close together. You should be able to put them about four inches apart and the overcast from both lights should keep the par high enough. May give you a little more side to side. I'm also looking for a veg light. Gonna move to a bigger grow space for flower so gonna need more light too. Buddy of mine got this Noah 8s the other day from China and it looks killer. Has cobs and led mix. Only problem is the price but the f you are in the US it is like 35% cheaper than paying exchange.

Lights look pretty close together. You should be able to put them about four inches apart and the overcast from both lights should keep the par high enough. May give you a little more side to side. I'm also looking for a veg light. Gonna move to a bigger grow space for flower so gonna need more light too. Buddy of mine got this Noah 8s the other day from China and it looks killer. Has cobs and led mix. Only problem is the price but the f you are in the US it is like 35% cheaper than paying exchange.

quick update they 3 have been toped. They are growing fast now. One has split into 6 tops. Lst to make sure she gets enough light on all her sites.

Back
Top Bottom