5 Unknown Strains - 2012 Grow

Some nug shots and couple jars curing some of the indica strain. Biggest nug weighing in at 8.5grams. This is some heavy hitting shit. The cannabutter I made with this stuff is beyond my weight in getting high. I was tripping more then 8hrs yesterday. I had to make a thread on it. Making sure newbies are being safe when making this stuff. WIW!!!!

IMG_119313.JPG
IMG_119413.JPG
IMG_118813.JPG

so you got all that butter with a lil hash and 3.5 grams .. mow is this because the hash or that that strain is soo soo fucken good

Well the hash came from that strain of bud and it only was about 1gram or less of hash. But yes this strain is some killer shit. 3.5 grams to 6 tablespoons of butter which is less then a 1 stick of butter. I think I may add this into nug of the month :)

I made a thread on safety of this stuff >>>> Cannabutter - Warning Not For Beginners

Ha wiz, does this work. Seams to me that it would interfere with the the full transpiration of the plants. Surly if you stop the circulation process it would interfere with replenishment of fresh nutrients? Or does the flow continue?

Hi wiz, sorry, still new this forum thing.
Have searched through your journal but can't seem to find it again, still learning.
It was a utube video about the transpiration in plants and the way water and nutes travel up and down in the plant. Forget the exact terminology used?. They were suggesting that hair line fractures in the steams would stop the flow of water back down the plant therefore leaving nutes in the branches and budding points. I would have thought it was better to keep the flow of transpiration going to allow faster replenishment of h2o, nutes etc???
I suppose my question was did this method work for you??
Cheers, I will get my s~hit together one day! Lol

Oh you mean super cropping the main stem. Yes it works out very well. I also do this to other branches to keep an even canopy. What happens is it stops the down flow of the fluids/nutrients which most ends up going back down to the roots so when you super crop it keeps all fluids from leaving out of the plant but still allows nutrients travel up in to the plant. Which can give the explosive growth

Oh you mean super cropping the main stem. Yes it works out very well. I also do this to other branches to keep an even canopy. What happens is it stops the down flow of the fluids/nutrients which most ends up going back down to the roots so when you super crop it keeps all fluids from leaving out of the plant but still allows nutrients travel up in to the plant. Which can give the explosive growth

Nice, ok will try it, actually just did.
Here's a few shots of my system if your interested?
image1934.jpg
image1933.jpg

image1935.jpg
image1936.jpg
image1934.jpg

Only good for small pants, these are way to big, gathered clones from them for the next set up,will transplant into coco next week.

Wow awesome set up and hydro system. :thumb:

Thanks, it's OK for very small plants, usually get about 25g per plant, very dense grape god. Can't wait to grow bigger plant though. Will run both old a nod new systems at same time for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom