6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

He surely is... But Segal's smile... Ugh..... Like he is having a hard time constipated...
Too funny :high-five::rofl:
This truly is the best site on the interweb.i was in the background on 4 different sites and the other 3 were like a bunch of kids just wanting to get high and bash each other. I'm all about getting high don't get me wrong but no one really wanted to help with causes and effects of actually what this great plant can do. And very few would really help with helping you grow. So when my first grow was a complete disaster I decided to take my paranoid leap and join here. Best decision I made for myself and family. And when you have Penny and Sue great you it just can't be any better.

Agreed and I recognize that while I’ve been at growing for almost two years I’m not where others are in terms of success. ImToasted is a good example. He grows killer plants and we both have been at it the same amount of time. Lots of variables go into that, of course. For me, I’m content knowing that it’s about the journey not so much the destination. My experiences are different just as I am different! I’m still growing better cannabis than most of what I’ve sampled elsewhere, especially dispensaries. :theband:

The site is like no other. Respect is the default. Kinda the reason I work here. Lol!

Archi, you’re doing great. :high-five: The upbeat attitude serves you well.

Thank you SweetSue! I’m trying to be positive, keep myself busy, and drink water. I know there was talk about the winter months possibly making the reset more challenging but I decided to not let those thoughts cross my mind. I was originally going to start tomorrow, but I know I’d be less likely on the weekend than during the week. Who am I kidding, there’s hardly winter in SoCal ;)

Nice one on the remembered dream Archi. You’re rolling through it really well it seems. It is an enlightening trip every time Ive found. I’ve done it 3 times now. I kind of want to do it again but my ain levels are such that when I don’t have my oil, thing get, well, unmanageable pretty quickly. ANd I don’t think using the opiates they give me during the canna fast would be quite the right thing for my ECS so at this rate, I may never do it again! Still, this week I’m aiming to use the oils only and not vape on top. That will be my half assed fast!

You must be nearly at the first day of beginning the resensitisation stage, where you’ll find out how effective a single toke can be! :slide:

Oh and on the beautiful use of hand tools in cabinetry, which we’ve discussed before, I’m going to put the videos of that instrument build in my off topic for you (and for anyone else too!). It is a bass ukulele that she built - her first instrument. She makes great vids about making stuff. Ill tag you when i post them. :Namaste:

Thanks Amy! I’ll be reintroducing tomorrow morning. That will be a little over 48 hours, but I’d like to have a fresh start and really be in tune with how my first vape draw feels.
I look forward to joining you in off topic for that post your making!

I made a very bad decision guys. If you’ve ever been to Costco in Southern California, you know what I’m talking about.
I was so frustrated at the number of people, the inconsiderate nature of some people, the parking lot... oh my... I’m finding that peace and serenity at home is way better than the real world. O know I can’t avoid it, but being raised a southern boy, I was taught to treat people like I want to be treated. I just don’t see that often enough in the world.
I’m good though, desire to smoke is right up there....but I think I’ll grab some beer and a nice cuddle on the couch with my wife and dogs! See what’s on tv.
@BobbyZ i hope you are doing well today!

I’m hanging in... @Archiweedies
I only snapped a few times today.:laugh:

Yes! We got this Bobby! I know it’s tough man, the irritability...
C'mon AW...Costco on a weekend? That's going to make anyone's blood boil :). I hope you're still cuddled up on the couch with the missus, sniffing your buds, and looking forward to more dreams of grandma...and tomorrow morning of course. Hang in there :thumb:.
Ahh that’s good to hear I’m not the only one. Because im self-employed I usually do all the grocery shopping during the week, my wife works a 9-5 and she enjoys seeing the holiday gear out there.

I’m drinking a couple beers and catching up on The Voice :thumb:
Might fire up this podcast I’ve been listening to, The Dude Grows or something like that. Though they get baked a lot so that might be tempting haha

C'mon AW...Costco on a weekend? That's going to make anyone's blood boil :). I hope you're still cuddled up on the couch with the missus, sniffing your buds, and looking forward to more dreams of grandma...and tomorrow morning of course. Hang in there :thumb:.
:hug: that made my eyes wet... :hug:
@BobbyZ :cheer::cheer::cheer::circle-of-love:we are here for you too :hug:

Morning :420:!:ciao: Happy Veterans Day to myself and all vets!

Day 3 -Re-introduction

Slept about normal, for me, last night which is to say quite poorly. I’m looking forward to that CPAP machine, even if I look and sound like Darth Vader. :laugh:

Woke up and started some coffee and breakfast while the wife sleeps. Decided to start my first session. I turned on my trusty SSV desktop vaporizer, loaded some HubbaBubbaSmelloScope (65%sativa/35%indica) and began my self-assessment. Took one slow ten second draw and let it sit for a second and exhaled. I sat my whip down and listened to my body for the slightest ripple. I think I feel something, but even if not I decided to shut the vape down and call it good. Less is more and all that!

I’ll have my next session or two and report backwater today. Hope everyone is well!

Small doses about 2 hours apart is a good dosing approach.

Ive coached a couple people who are having great results with 5:10 or 5:15 thc:cbd about an hour before bed.

Those numbers are mg/ml and they take about 1/2 ml.

These peeps are/were poor sleepers.

Morning :420:!:ciao: Happy Veterans Day to myself and all vets!

Day 3 -Re-introduction

Slept about normal, for me, last night which is to say quite poorly. I’m looking forward to that CPAP machine, even if I look and sound like Darth Vader. :laugh:

Woke up and started some coffee and breakfast while the wife sleeps. Decided to start my first session. I turned on my trusty SSV desktop vaporizer, loaded some HubbaBubbaSmelloScope (65%sativa/35%indica) and began my self-assessment. Took one slow ten second draw and let it sit for a second and exhaled. I sat my whip down and listened to my body for the slightest ripple. I think I feel something, but even if not I decided to shut the vape down and call it good. Less is more and all that!

I’ll have my next session or two and report backwater today. Hope everyone is well!
:circle-of-love::bravo:you are doing great!!!
Happy Veterans Day!.
Even if I am not from a country that has been in war for ages, I feel proud when meeting people who fought for theirs.
:hug: :hug: :hug:
And now you fight for a better self :hug: :hug:

That’s perfect archi! These tiny doses of the next few days are training the ECS to be more sensitive to the cannabinoids. I think, if I remember rightly, that during this next day or so your system will multiply cannabinoid receptors. That’s one of the reasonsit’s easy to go ‘whoops! Too much!’ on the last day when seeking the fully therapeutic dose. Your doing awesome :slide:

Thank you everyone! Oldbear I am hoping to receive some seeds in the mail soon from Seedsman. One of the chemovars is from MMG and it is called “Green Doctor” it will be my first CBD plant and is a 2:1 strain. They are the same breeders I believe that bred Candida which is another popular CBD plant.

Congratulations on the abstention part! :cheer: Sounds like you have the re-introduction part well in hand. Carry on and keep listening to your ECS! :slide:

Thanks Shed, I appreciate you being here for me during this. I’m listening ever so closely. I really am not sure I even felt what I had this morning except maybe the tiniest of relaxation. I am way less jittery and irritable though that’s for sure!

:circle-of-love::bravo:you are doing great!!!
Happy Veterans Day!.
Even if I am not from a country that has been in war for ages, I feel proud when meeting people who fought for theirs.
:hug::hug::hug:
And now you fight for a better self :hug::hug:

Thanks Birdy I appreciate that! I am fighting for my health. I want to live, if for nothing else I want to see a Nacho Libre sequel! I kid I kid. I have a daughter and son I want to marry off and have grandkids one day. I want to see Scotland... anyways you get the idea. :Namaste:

That’s perfect archi! These tiny doses of the next few days are training the ECS to be more sensitive to the cannabinoids. I think, if I remember rightly, that during this next day or so your system will multiply cannabinoid receptors. That’s one of the reasonsit’s easy to go ‘whoops! Too much!’ on the last day when seeking the fully therapeutic dose. Your doing awesome :slide:
Yes AG! Sues original post mentions CBD receptors begin rapidly multiplying. The funny thing is I thought my system needed a month off or something when really it’s about not overindulgence. Maintaining that personal dose and perhaps going less hard every once in while.
That’s my plan going forward and I think I’d like to reset before every harvest is ready to be sampled. I enjoyed the small subtleties if different chemovars when I first started growing my own. :green_heart:

Good job Archi! :high-five: I applaud the thoughtfulness with which you’ve approached the receptor reset. Your payoff is just ahead.

And good going to you too @BobbyZ. :hug: Almost through the start, aren’t you?

Thank you Oldbear for the dose ratios. Filed away for future reference. :battingeyelashes: So a 1:2 or 1:3 THC:CBD ratio works in the real world? I’ve been wondering lately about the real world applications of the 1:1 ratio touted for chronic pain. Most of those studies were financed by the company marketing the product being tested in an arena with a bias against euphoria.

I’ve been considering ways to get enough real-world data to get a decent understanding of what’s really working.

Congrats Archi and thank you for being a Veteran. You made the hard part now listen to your body.
Thank you Derby!

I had my 2nd sesh around 3:00 PST and I had three inhales. I got quite lifted compared to the one inhale from earlier. o_O

Later on I made dinner and for some reason I got sick and threw up. I’ve had some upset stomach issues as well so maybe I’ve got a bug or something. Strange as I’m not normally a queasy stomach kinda person.
Anyways I’m headed for my 3rd session quite soon. This is really quite great I mean normally I would have 3 bowls over the course of a half hour. I’ve taken a total of four draws all day! I usually get about 7-10 draws per bowl. Long story short: One bowl all day most likely.

Talk about saving herb!

You're gonna be rolling in weed!
No one wants to see that, trust me!! I wouldn’t mind doing a Scrooge McDuck dive into an vault of herb though!
44D8656B-5932-41D9-9C62-78A96C1D1F1D.gif

Hehe! What a lovely thought. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom