Zodiakgrower7

Hey all who are interested, I just put into flowering the following:
White Rhino
White Widow
NYCD
Lemon Kush
Lethal Purple
Grape Skunk

My next journal will begin soon starting from clones and all different strains but figured I would do a flowering journal to get the hang of it.

Equipment:
1000w HPS w/ Hortilux bulb (147,000 lumens )
2 18" Oscillating Fans
Growing in Soil - FF Ocean's Forest
Nutes: Cha Ching, Beastie Bloomz, Open Sesame

I'm at work now but will post pics of all 6 tomorrow, thanks for following the journal.

:thanks::ganjamon:

First time adding pics on here so hope it looks ok.

Grape Skunk
GS1crop.jpg

Guess my grow is not that interesting, therefore I'm shutting down the journal since you can't simply delete it.

Hey Zodiak,

Your pics didn't show thru.. have you looked at this thread?:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

white rhino:
Crop_Rhino_Closeup.jpg

grape skunk
GS1crop.jpg

lethal purple:
LPcrop.jpg

NYCD
NYCD1crop.jpg

Zodiak, sometimes as a new grower it may take a lil while to gather a following. Don't take it offensively, many of the growers here go straight to their User CP and follow Journals that they are subscribed to. Just keep posting your updates and you'll see tons of ppl start chiming in. I know it can be a lil bit discouraging, but trust me your journal will be poppin off soon.

Looks like your a few weeks into 12/12. should definitly be a fun harvest. :goodjob: on the ladies. What are you feeding them? Your white rhino's leaves are super green.

Now get yo pics in order so you can show off your ladies to all of 420 mag!! :ganjamon::popcorn:

take care :surf:

Did you order your 6 strains from one of those single seed companies? Plants look f**ing amazing btw -- some of the best ive seen, would also be interested in your nutrient schedule.

Lookin great Zodiak! Dont get discouraged man people are watching even if they're not leaving comments...

Plants look f**ing amazing btw -- some of the best ive seen, would also be interested in your nutrient schedule.

Patience. lol. Nice looking plants!

Hate to say i told ya so :slide:.. Screwnutz hit it on the head tho. Just be a lil patient. Sometimes you may update and not get a reaction, dont worry. I'll tell you that im still a very notorious lurker. I'm in and out of a lot of journals that i dont comment on, especially if they journals are already crowded.

:focus: for me lol. Your plants do look nice, but your white rhino looks a tad too green. I would cut back on the N just a bit. Otherwise, your ladies look very happy. :goodjob:;)

peace kid :surf:

Right on thanks guys, I figured it wasn't gettin looked at cuz my pictures didn't post right. I will read how to do it again, they need to seriously simplify attaching pics.

Thanks Dr. Dread I appreciate that.....SLdunn the White Widow & Rhino are from seeds but the other 4 are clones.

Screwnuts & Drojo I appreciate you chiming in, I always enjoy reading your comments on other posts. I vegged all these for 56 days and used Power Plant by Botanicare for nutes. Then when I put into flowering 23 days ago I started them on Fox Farms: Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz and Cha Ching. I feed them every other watering which comes out to bout twice weekly at 1/2 tsp per gallon.

Thanks again everyone, your comments and encouragment are greatly appreciated.

:focus: for me lol. Your plants do look nice, but your white rhino looks a tad too green. I would cut back on the N just a bit. Otherwise, your ladies look very happy. :goodjob:;)

peace kid :surf:[/QUOTE]

Hey Dro, if I'm not adding anything like Mexican Bat Guano to increase the N how do I lower it. Only time I ran into an N problem was when it was an N def not too much N. Thanks in advance for any help, anyone else with a thought please feel free.

Hey Dro, if I'm not adding anything like Mexican Bat Guano to increase the N how do I lower it. Only time I ran into an N problem was when it was an N def not too much N. Thanks in advance for any help, anyone else with a thought please feel free.

Oh alright. I just read that you're 23 days into flower.. if thats the case then i wouldnt worry, cause your ladies are going to start feeding on their N stores for a couple weeks. Sometimes N toxicity during flower can actually inhibit or slow it down, thats the only reason i made mention. So if its right on course with the rest of the ladies just ignore me lol:cheer::popcorn:

:surf:

Thanks Dro & Nuts, I was not aware of that. All your comments are much appreciated, I will post some updated pics this weekend. I'm assuming different strains require different amounts of N or use it differently ? That would explain why not all of them are that color I guess. Thanks again all

Exactly. She will be fine. It is on the edge of too much which could result in nute burn. Since you aren't adding additional N she should burn it off and be good to go. N is very important during Veg but in flower they need less N and more phos & potasium.

I think I know what it might be. When you are in your photo gallery, click on the link that is below your picture. It says Direct link:. copy and paste that into the image box tab and you should be alright ;)

Back
Top Bottom