6000W - Multi-Strain - Coco - Grow

NYFishing420

This is my first time making a journal and im a bit behind the ball so please bare with me.

Here is the basics.

Nutrients: Canna Line

Strains are white widow x kush, agent orange, and dark starand my first time at a cross called dark mist. All 54 clones were bare rooted from the cloner to 5" pots and put under two 4' 8 bulb T5 HO fixtures for pre-veg for 2 weeks.

All were transplanted after 2 weeks of pre-veg into 5 gallon buckets and moved into the main room that is 8' x 15' with 8' ceiling. I have (6) Epic 8" air cooled hoods running off of galaxy ballasts tied into 220 power. I have an 8" max pro cooling each bank of 3 lights. I have another 8" fan and filter scrubbing the air in the room. The room is not sealed but i still was having heat issues so i wound up installing an air conditioner to maintain 75-77 degree.

I veg'd them for 3 weeks under 1000W eye hortilux blue bulbs for 18 hours a day. During this time i experimented with cutting. And topped the mary stem 3 days after transplant. Then 3 days later i took the middle out again leaving in effect a bowl shape of branches. I continued to veg and three days before transition i topped all the leeders of the arms. I was told by an old friend of mine it would send all the hormones back down and in effect have better buds. Im not quite sure of the science but he was quite convincing.

After 3 weeks of veg i switched to 12hrs light keeping the blue bulb in for 2 weeks. On the 2nd week of transition i added boost, and at the end of the 2nd week i switched bulbs to 1000W hps.

My girls have now been flowering for 18 days. They are beasts, except for the dark mist which grew extremely tight and bushy. And only about 2 1/2' tall. Not sure if that is because its the first generation or because they are closest to the air conditioner.

Temps have been steady except im finding my heater isnt quite keeping up with the cold winter. Night time temp has been dropping slightly lower tham i would like. But all and all so far things are pretty exciting. Sorry for huge first post, i apologize for slacking.

A quick note, this is a huge step up for me. I just went from a single 400w setup to this. So its has beem extremely overwhelming but its definitely my happy place. But i would definitely appreciate any tips or feedback or questions on anything i didnt mention.

I was about to say fellow noob, but that is hardly on point with that sick setup of yours. Seems like a bomb project, can't wait for updates man :thumb:

Good luck and see ya around

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry things got a little crazy and time consuming between work and handling everything myself. Im back. Things wound up pretty good. Averaged just over 2 1/4 lbs per light. Definitely room for improvement, i know i had a couple issues, and have since corrected them.

Working on getting things changed around. I will be more on top of posting in my new journal. I have switched to seperate grow tents. Each tent is 5' x 10' and holds 2-1000 watt epics. The first tent will be dark star and agent orange as they were the best yielders, and finished herb. I will start a new journal shortly.

Back
Top Bottom