7 1/2 foot tall sativa - Organic outdoor grow flowering

They rep u up, man :) You're the man of yr rep now ;) So you'te gonna have to wait a little bit more with the harvest, I guess I was right about mid October for that one. There are maybe two-three pure sativas which finish by the end of September in northern latitudes, and they are very hard to find.

trichomes on the buds are still mostly clear maybe a few here and there cloudy ones but not many the sugar leaves on the other hand are turning cloudy maybe 40%. thanks for the rep points conradino what do rep points do?

trichs on the sugar leaves are normally slightly ahead of the trichs on the calyxes as far as maturity goes, from my understanding. so it probably not a good idea to judge overall readiness by the leaves. i'm thinking mid oct for us both butters, maybe a little longer for you because i'm mostly cloudy with roughly 5`10% amber atm. hope she can hang in there until then, sir.

it has been raining on my girl all week and i have found several buds with mold that i immediately removed(smaller buds thankfully).its suppose to clear up later this evening. keeping my fingers crossed. :peace:

heres some pics for week 11 starting today, these 3 pics are of side branches, what you are seeing is 1-1 1/2 feet of the branch no more and a womans slipper for comparison in size/length
nbj.jpg

Funniest size comparison ever. Most people use a lighter or a ruler lol. Butters makes the ol' lady stand outside barefoot so he can use her slipper to compare lol.

I'm so glad I made it before harvest!!! I can't wait to see how she finishes up. Really man excellent job for an accident!
I read all 13 pages in one go to get here =p keep it up butters:goodjob:

She's looking majestic as hell in blue man. The pistils could be a pheno thing mate, since we don't know who her parents are using the pistils should only be a 'general guideline' for maturity, but not necessarily ripe.

I'm hoping you go out to check on her tomorrow and see 50% of it covered in cloudy trichs :cheer:

i had someone post this

"The buds look light and fluffy but very resinous. I think by the pics not a big yeilder but a cracking smoke."

just curious what you guys think, i would love a large (10 ounce) yield but i also realize that thats a lot to ask for from 1 plant,
i guess and i know its a loaded question but from what you've seen from the plant and its relative size what ballpark yield do you think i could come away with? its just a guess and im fine with anything :)

She does look like the buds are more airy than compact, but that would be for you to tell us.
Judging by all the bud-laden branches i can see from random shots, I think it will yield a good deal, but the real kicker will be density. It could look like shes gonna drop a pound, but it only comes out 6 oz, happens. Back building helps a lot with that, and there are a few additives that help increase bud density.

If I were to take a Medicated guess, I'd say you're going to probably pull 8 1/2 dry. I'm hoping you get a pound =p

All that being said, I'm still shocked that this all came from an unplanned bud pregnancy haha!

thanks for the guess jinn,
am going to cut the very bottom side branch off today (if you look back at page 13 the full plant pic) youll see which one im talking about, just going to practice trimming and where im going to hang everything so when the day comes im ready ill have a couple pics of the trimmed branch.

I see it, the one trying to look inconspicuous, but stands out like a hitchhikers thumb?
Make sure you sterilize your cutting utensil, and keep an eye on where you made the cut to avoid some pest making the cutting a feeding/bedding area.
Can't wait for the report man!

Back
Top Bottom