7 1/2 foot tall sativa - Organic outdoor grow flowering

ok ill just use that perlite then, thanks for the info also it is the end of the 3rd week in september which means i lose the bet on when it would finish, so antics you have 11 days for it to finish or conradino will be the winner. you better find him and tell him to get back in touch with this thread lol

heres a few more pics and one is of one of only a few green buds left :)

The perlite is better, easier, and pretty cheap.

Just keep checking the trichomes on the buds, not the sugar leaves. The rate your pistils are changing, It's going to be a close race here.

well im safe to let her go till the end of the month i know that for sure :) ill have to look into october predictions to see what thats looking like but i feel it will be able to mature almost all the way if not completely :) week 11 of flower starts wednesday! and depending on how its looking through this next week i might harvest friday or saturday otherwise if its still not ready by then ill wait till the next weekend but i dont think itll take more than another week or 2?

the waiting after harvest will be the hardest lol
2014092195153255.jpg

she is beautiful, butters, gorgeous!! kudos, sir!

as far as my girl goes, well, on the up side she is still hanging in there and has actually fattened up quite a bit. but on the down side, a few days after my initial post my area was hit by a deluge that literally laid my plant down onto the ground. two of her largest branches as well as several smaller ones were broken.i lost about 2/3 of her that day and received a good tongue lashing from the old lady for having her out in that storm to help me pick up my plant which she likes to call "the other woman in my life".i began using a liquid copper fungicide which not only stopped the disease that was causing her leaves to yellow prematurely but has kept the PM at bay as well. we are suppose to have rain all week and the temps are starting to dip somewhat so i really need to be on the look out for mold this week. if she could just hold on for 2-3 more weeks i think she would be golden but chances are she will be cut this weekend if i start to find a lot of mold.:peace:

again beautiful plant, butters. wow..

here are a few photos i took today. its rainy so they are not that great. hope you don't mind, sir.:peace::peace:

DSCN63372.JPG
DSCN63383.JPG
DSCN63452.JPG
DSCN63491.JPG
DSCN6378.JPG
DSCN63771.JPG
DSCN6381.JPG
DSCN6373.JPG
DSCN63711.JPG
DSCN63631.JPG
DSCN6366.JPG
DSCN63641.JPG
DSCN6367.JPG
DSCN63681.JPG
DSCN6365.JPG
DSCN6369.JPG
DSCN63612.JPG

she is beautiful, butters, gorgeous!! kudos, sir!

as far as my girl goes, well, on the up side she is still hanging in there and has actually fattened up quite a bit. but on the down side, a few days after my initial post my area was hit by a deluge that literally laid my plant down onto the ground. two of her largest branches as well as several smaller ones were broken.i lost about 2/3 of her that day and received a good tongue lashing from the old lady for having her out in that storm to help me pick up my plant which she likes to call "the other woman in my life".i began using a liquid copper fungicide which not only stopped the disease that was causing her leaves to yellow prematurely but has kept the PM at bay as well. we are suppose to have rain all week and the temps are starting to dip somewhat so i really need to be on the look out for mold this week. if she could just hold on for 2-3 more weeks i think she would be golden but chances are she will be cut this weekend if i start to find a lot of mold.:peace:

again beautiful plant, butters. wow..

here are a few photos i took today. its rainy so they are not that great. hope you don't mind, sir.:peace::peace:

You guys are growing some gorgeous outdoor plants. Storm, you should consider entering one of 420 Magazine's contests. They're held every month. Check out this months contests in the link in my signature below.

Great work butters, Antics, and Storm. Butters - you are in great hands with Antics. He's just too modest to admit it. :)

Love the purple. You may find with time and lower temps that it turns a little bit more blue. So cool.

I'm a soil guy, so I can't help too much with other mediums.

I feel your pain regarding waiting....

I'm no different from anyone else here man. We're all learning from each other.

I do soil too, but coco will likely be my next project next summer. :)

thanks shuffledemon the purple is awesome to see, never seen it on any of the stuff ive bought before so its like a treat to me lol and ill be doing soil for a while as well it seems to work outdoors so and now i have a little experience with it plus the bubbliciouse or however its spelled says its grows best in soil, also since there auto flowering i think im going to do 1 plant to practice indoors and then if all goes well im going to do 3 at once (smaller plant = less light it requires) so ill need to use the light to its potential or find out what its potential is..
also ill stock up on meds so when i start the regular seeds i can veg it for a while and let it get big and bushy before i start the flowering,

and antics you have helped a ton so dont shrug it off...... what has anyone learned from me lol :thanks::thumb:

How are the trichs on her? Gave u some repz for this sativa, not only for purple luck, but also for patience. One of my plantz started purpling yesterday, so Lady Luck's been good for me too :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom