DSC023115.JPG
DSC023083.JPG

DSC023013.JPG
DSC023134.JPG
DSC023173.JPG
DSC022973.JPG
DSC023033.JPG
:tokin:

Heres more pix of the ladies. They look great and seemed to really like the flush. Everthing loos thicker. They just got a dose of FF Big Bloom and Grow Big soooooo.....Check back tommorow as I will post more pix everyday.:roorrip:

Hi. I failed to mention in previous posts how much I love my plants. I LOVE THESE LADIES!
Both grows are doing spectacular. It looks like Thanksgiving is going to be nice and toasty!
I've noticed that the Sour Bubble seems more sensitive to the nutes. They all get the same mix but she showed a little burn on a few leaf tips. Her leaves are shinier than the other plants but I think thats nornal because shes been that way since the beginning and looks great until this last feeding when I noticed about 5 leaves with just a little bit of burn on the very tips. I think I will start a water, water, feed, water, water, feed just to play it safe it just seems harder to maintain the Fox Farms schedule. Photos coming soon.:bong:

Sweet, definitely lookin good. Keep it comin, bro! Hope the new feeding schedule works out for ya. :thumb:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

i gotta learn to rotate.:thanks:
Nice grow I have a 400w led I see you have yours pretty close which is cool because I cannot do that with the led panel I have because my leaves get hard and crispy kinda like a leathery feeling so I switched back to cfls until flowering to see if it's better for them at that time

Back
Top Bottom