a big Hello from bigsmok

bigsmok

hi eveyone,
bigsmok here and yes the name was going to be bigsmoke but it was taken and bein really stoned i took the lazy option and dropped the e...
been growing for 8 years now with fairing degrees of success sticking to mainly indica strains.CHEESE being the dominant strain in my garden...
current flowering setup is 2 x 600 w maxibright hps in a 1.2 x 2.2 m tent but i am seriously considering replacing these with 3 x marsII 900 W any advice/input on this would be very much appreciated.
i look forward to the many interesting and diverse conversations that we are sure to share together about this plant that we ALL LOVE.......STAY SAFE AND STAY STONED...:peace: AND:green_heart: BIGSMOK

Great intro! :thumb: Maybe you'll like to share something with me? but first,,,,

:welcome: bigsmok :high-five:

You chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me), laugh while sharing & learning with new 420 friends.

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant, hopefully,
share something with us, or just share a comment.

You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or
participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

thanks for dropping by to say hi,
i will drop in and check all grows out of those that welcome me to 420,
and i am in the process of throwing a couple of pics together and will get them up asap,wont be much to look at as they are taken with crappy mobile

all plants grown are cheese first couple of pics are 17 days into veg and the others are 23 days into flower.
sry for the quality of pics will try to get better shots over the next few days

4_july_782.jpg
4_july_783.jpg
4_july_788.jpg
4_july_785.jpg

Back
Top Bottom