A big hello to everyone

SECRETGARDNER

As the title states, I would like to say a big hello to everyone on this forum. I, quite clearly am a newbie to everything, as time will tell and show!.

I am a first time grower, though I feel first time killer would be more closer to the truth I am hungry for information and knowledge in the hope that one day I too will grow new strains.

When I work out how to post up pictures ( I think I saw a how to ) somewhere, I will post up a grow journal as I feel to show one's failures and successes and the ability to ask basic questions that most feel is a " stupid " question, is the right thing to do. After all the question is only easy if you know the answer.

For now I will be pleased to grow A plant.

Almost forgot, one is from the UK.

Welcome Secretgardener. Your mission if you choose to accept it is to spread the good word of cannabis and all its bennefits. Or to just enjoy and share what you find. Either wah this message will self ignite with blissfull smoke. I hope you find all of it enjoyable and helpfull.

Welcome Secretgardener. Your mission if you choose to accept it is to spread the good word of cannabis and all its bennefits. Or to just enjoy and share what you find. Either wah this message will self ignite with blissfull smoke. I hope you find all of it enjoyable and helpfull.

LOL Thank you Jefe noche for a great welcome. I feel this site will be my second home!. It is just what I have been looking for.

Welcome to 420 Magazine SecretGardener!!! :420:

You have definitely found the best place on the internet to learn how to grow, have fun, share your grow and more!

I hope that you find 420 Mag your new home, BTW we do have quite a few UK growers here as well!

We also have some awesome members, sponsors and staff here to help you make your first grow a success.

Here is a general post I usually give to new members to help navigate the site and get you up and running quick...Enjoy!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Welcome to 420 Magazine SecretGardener!!! :420:

You have definitely found the best place on the internet to learn how to grow, have fun, share your grow and more!

I hope that you find 420 Mag your new home, BTW we do have quite a few UK growers here as well!

We also have some awesome members, sponsors and staff here to help you make your first grow a success.

Here is a general post I usually give to new members to help navigate the site and get you up and running quick...Enjoy!

So here is how you get started :)

Here are some useful links that will help you learn about growing, and how to get it right the first time :)
First rule of thumb is, do the research first, if you can't find the answer anywhere, then ask. I can almost gurantee that
The question has been asked before. There are tons of resources and kind and knowledgeable growers at 420 magazine
and I am sure you will find it a great home!

Make sure to check out the forum rules and guidelines. We have a great community here and I welcome you to check out..
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Are you new to growing and don't know where to start, here is a link that will teach you everything you need to know :)
How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

If you couldn't find what your looking for in the last link, you can find many of your answers by visiting The Grow Room.
THE GROW ROOM

Do you have sick plants that need answers, check out our Problems, Pest's and Disease control forum at
Problems, Pests & Disease Control

Another great way to get started in your new membership is by starting a grow journal. This allows you to document your grow, add photo's
and share your experience with all of us!! Remember to be detailed, so if you run into problems we can help you fix them and have a successful
grow :)
How to Make a Grow Journal
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Are you looking to purchase new growing equipment, nutrients, growing or smoking accessories, check out our sponsors!
As a member you can take advantage of specials that are run time to time :)
Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

Well I hope you enjoy exploring our wonderful community and feel free to make yourself home :)

By the way, don't forget to check out the monthly contests where you can vote, enter, and win prizes!
420 Contests

Thank you Icemud for your welcome, I am just about to post in I think FAQ for my sick or non performing plants. I will be looking at the links you have provided, and look forward to making many new friends.

:welcome: SECRETGARDNER to :420:. We are glad that you are here. One thing to remember is that there are no "stupid" questions. If you don't know then you need to have the knowledge shared with you so that you then know also. I love growing my plants. I grow many things in addition to cannabis. I find growing a lot of fun and very relaxing. Have a great day. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom