A Scrog Grow

Alrighty, Here's the weekly update.
I'm seeing white hairs everywhere! :allgood:
I'm moving branches around to different parts of the screen every other day.
All the plants are looking very healthy. I don't see any signs of stress.
My PPM is up around 1200. I'll probally up it a couple hundred next nute change. I wanna see how much they can take.:smokin:

I haven't cut out any of the undergrowth yet. Your suppose to cut all the branches off that will not make it to the screen. This enables the plant to concentrate all its (mojo) into making the top buds even bigger. I didn't cut anything off my plants on the first scrog. I'm finding it difficult to bring myself to cut any of the lower branches off this grow as well. I know I'm gonna have to bring myself to do it. I figure I have until about 3-4 weeks into flower (after the growth spurt) before I have to bring myself to cut out the lower branches.

Flowering day 10

flowerday10_008edited.JPG

flowerday10_009edited.JPG

flowerday10_010edited.JPG

flowerday10_011edited.JPG

damn.. those plants love ur set up....very nice.. have fun cuttin up them pretty girls....

I thought that the plant was supposed to be growing along the bottom of the screen and not actually penetrate in a SCRoG?

Holy Shit !!

I haven't peaked in for a while. Lookin real good there.

:headbanger:

I cannot wait to see that screen filled with fat, resin-coated colas. I wish I knew you in real life, Stix.

I can't wait either Blob!

I thought that the plant was supposed to be growing along the bottom of the screen and not actually penetrate in a SCRoG?

The plants do penetrate the screen Brett. The screen is there so you can spread the branches evenly above the screen. For instance, you let the a branch grow say 6 inches above the screen. Now that branch is one of your tallest branches in the grow. So, you take that branch pull it back through the screen and move it further away. Now that branch is only 3 inches above the screen pretty much the same height as the others. That's how a scrog is suppose to work. Mine is working a "little" differently. I'm pretty much at the end of being able to move my branches around. There's just to many! So, now my screen is basically there to support my branches. All in all I'm happy with it so far.

Holy Shit !!

I haven't peaked in for a while. Lookin real good there.:headbanger:

Thanks Pirate, I hope things keep going good!

I guess I could read the text and not just look at the pics. LOL Kinda like a playboy or something. LOL

I volunteer to help prune them you if you want. LOL

Trust me, I wish I could take volunteers.:smokin:

I'll take some new pics as soon as I find my camera. I know its around here somewhere :hmmmm:

I had a busy weekend. I made 24 sugar cookies and 24 chocolate chip cookies this saturday using cannabutter I made using Hash's How to guide. I also made some Bubble Hash on Sunday using Bubble Bags. It was a very nice weekend indeed :smokin:

Looks good, how were the cookies?

I ate one chocolate chip cookie on sunday during the day with not so good results. However, I ate another sugar cookie about 4 1/2 hours later and was blitzed. I dunno, whats up. I'll have to try some more to give a good review :cheesygrinsmiley:

So how much leaf, bud, or whatever did you use to get that? Is that about a gram?

Looks good man. Keep it up, hope to see some monster buds in that bad mamma-jamma

Looks good man. Keep it up, hope to see some monster buds in that bad mamma-jamma

Me too! I just did a nute change. I'm up around 1440 PPM. Here's a run down of the nutes and supplements I'm using.

55 gallon resevor (210 Litres)

1) Floramicro 440ML

2) FloraGro 165ML

3) FloraBloom 775ML

4) Hygrozyme 775ML

5)Floralicious Plus 50ML (this stuff is SUPER concentrated)

6) Floralicious Bloom 200ML (I'm told I don't really need this when using Floralicious Plus, But since I got it laying around I figured I'd use it)

7)Liquid Kool Bloom 200ML (the GH chart says that I shouldn't be adding this for another 2 weeks. I have followed the chart in the past. But I'm gonna try my own thing this time around. Hopefully my plants don't burn up):hmmmm:

I'm no longer using Diamond Nectar at this point in the grow. Thank god too. That stuff is hardly concentrated at all. At one point I was adding 2000ML of that stuff to the resevoir.

This is my strongest nute regiment to date. I usually max my nutes at around 1400 PPM. I have no signs of nute burn at 1250 PPM so I figured I'd up them to 1440 this early in the flowering stage. If I still show no signs of burn then I'll up them again next nute change.

I gave up on Diamond Nector for the same reason.
I think your in for a slow burn but always is not the case. I have heard of people going up to 1800. I prefer the lower side of the spectrum. Nutes and boosters are pricy with the big resevoirs.

Back
Top Bottom