A Scrog Grow

Good timing, i'll be toking homegrown on 4/20 as well.

Sweet!

Ok, first off, I want to thank the picture approving commitee. They approved my pics in record time. It only took about 10 minutes. Very sweet!

Alrighty then. Back to the grow! Things are looking very nice in the growroom thus far.
However, I must say something before we move on. I could not bring myself to cut any of the undergrowth out. There are a few reasons for this.

1st, I can't bring myself to cut any of the plant out. It will produce buds for me I just know it!

2nd I'm thinking about harvesting all the bud above the screen on time then letting the buds under the screen go for a couple more weeks before harvesting them as well.

3rd Have you seen that jungle? It would be a hell of alotta work to clean out the underbrush in there. I am extremely lazy when it comes to tedious shit like that.

Ok, with that said Here's some BUD SHOTS!

First I'll show ya the Jungle

DAY 24

day24_016edited.JPG

day24_018edited.JPG

Now some BUD SHOTS!

These are all shots of the Grapefruit

day24_011edited.JPG

day24_008edited.JPG

day24_007edited.JPG

day24_006edited.JPG

day24_004edited.JPG

Wow !! Looking really good. A "Jungle" is an understatment.

How many pounds of bud are you expecting to get from this grow? I could smoke off a half pound for a year and still have some leftover. Needless to say, you are going to end up with a dump load of bud.

Fantastic trichome production already!

Sweet strain, I'm going to have to remember that one.

figured I'd do a nutrient update.

My PPM is now at 1820 and all is perfect in the garden. I slowly let it rise from 1650 to 1820 over the coarse of 5 days. Some level was increased by evaporation of the water in the res and some increase was achieved by adding more Liquid Kool Bloom, Hygrozyme and Floralicious Plus to the res. I'll be doing another nute change over the weekend.

Whats Happening?????????????

sweet.........

Back
Top Bottom