A way around smoking...

wants_togrow

ok all this smoke that is fertilized with cow, chicken, etc manure.....

I mean im going to be smokin this stuff and personally id like a good clean taste with a nice mellow high but i cant get that knowing that my weed grew from shit or urine,,,,

what are the alternatives please?

Re: A way around smoking shit.

i suppose i dont have a choiice, if it improves the quality THAT MUCH then it must be worth it.

Re: A way around smoking shit.

it was just a thought..... nothing to really concern myself with but Im just a weird thinkin person i guess.

ehe don't overfert, use fungy/bacteria and you have nothing to worry about...

in case you ever go to holland, a lot of the haze cultivated for coffeshops gets overfertilised with bat guano as it increases the "hazy" taste (in a bad fashion imo), apparently guano tastes like haze, dunno if it's true, not gonna try

Pretty much everything comes from shit. Plants eat shit, animals eat plants that eat shit, we eat animals and plants that both ate shit then I eat the shit. I even knew some chic that let a guy shit on her she during sex so i guess she might haven eaten straight shit I'd rather something grown with all natural shit than something grown with something that can only be made in some billion dollar lab. It's not like your actually smoking or eating the shit. You know how many animals & humans have shit and pissed in the water you've drank today? Your drinking dino urine.

It's a cycle. The cows or chickens eat grass, insects, and grain. Their bodies process and pass it out, adding bacteria that help the process of decomposition. The animal waste, once composted correctly using aerobic decomposition (bacteria breaking the waste down in the presence of oxygen - resulting in heat that kills weed seeds and dangerous pathogens) is high in nitrogen and other beneficial trace elements. At this point it's pretty clean. Once it's added to the soil, it benefits the soil with natural bacteria and microorganisms that react with the water and minerals in the soil to free up the essential elements and trace minerals that the plant needs.

The alternative is chemically prepared fertilizer solutions that have none of the beneficial microorganisms that make the really good stuff available to your plants.

Bottom line is that fresh manure isn't used, it's been converted to the best kind of fertilizer. No worries!

Taste is ok but grow faster . It s good :)

Back
Top Bottom