A58dguy's - Deep Water Culture - Skunk Haze - Grow Journal - 2014

This might help put things in perspective:morenutes:
image20163.jpg
image20164.jpg

Ha...the Mrs. Has become quite the "gardener" as well, and yes she does have quite the "green thumb"

So this is an obvious bitter sweet post. The tent is down, things are packed away and my next grow prob won't be for a while...the upside being my plans are to move up to an 4x8 with a total of 8 5gal dwc....so that will def be a fun project once it starts and I look forward to posting it here. If things work out I may have the time to do a single grow in the 2x4 and if so it will be 2x Trans Siberian Autos under the P-300's which I can't wait to see the results of.
So here are the final results from the Critical from Royal Seeds.
If i was ever asked what the inside of a "box of happiness" looked liked...I'd assume something like this...
35156.JPG

Sorry couldn't help myself, anyways here are a few more "glamour" shots
33167.JPG
34160.JPG

The final dry weight came in at 150.1G with and additional 22.6G popcorn/trim. This all from a plant that only veg'd 2 weeks, was forced to survive with no care for 2 weeks....not to mention it was subject to being grown by me(only 2nd time) so with all that being said I am extremely pleased. She will be curing hopefully till mid April before we try her....lol but I will def follow up with a smoke report when I do.
31643.JPG
32162.JPG

So thanks again for the help/support/banter it was all welcomed and appreciated. As far as the Platinum lights...I cant believe the targeting of a company on this site compared to what I have seen thrown at Marc and the Platinum company...its ridiculous and the best part is watching users of "competitors" make the switch and see 1st hand the difference. What I haven't seen was anyone going the other way...with that being said the amount of successful grows coming from the Platinum lights continues to be shown on this website. I love the lights, I will use them for "my" plants in the future. Lucky for me I may be "growing for a friend" who is interested in a known competitor and I can't wait to have the 2 side by side to see how things go 1st hand and gladly show those interested in watching. Until then take it easy, happy growing, and hopefully this Country and many others keep moving forward in the direction of much needed change. O/C 56 out.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Just popped in.. and wow. Just.. WOW.

Absolutely, completely amazing. Better honestly than we had ever imagined..

Massive props to you, my friend. Thank you for a beautiful journal..

:thumb:

Whew just caught up. That was a great journal!!!! +reps on the harvest

Back
Top Bottom