Adding orange/lemon peel to container

marcus44

I like to keep my stash in a sample jar once used for ak47.
Someone mentioned to me that putting in a piece of orange, or lemon peel adds a flavor to the stash.
Anyone else do this? ;)

:ganjamon: I do occasionally to keep my herb from drying out in my stash jar, but a little goes a long way. Maybe like a fingernail sized slice to start, it seems to give it a little citrus zing, anymore than that and it tastes like you're blazing an orange. I also keep my stash jar humidified with a slightly damp chunk of sponge or q-tip end, remember very little is needed to keep your stash fresh. Remember herb can mold, I know there are other good suggestions on this site.

Peace brotha

PS Hope everyone is having a nice day, spring is on it's way in my neck of the woods!!!! :ganjamon:

Yes, it's true putting orange or lemon peels work to get your dry bud moist and fresh, but in my opinion it will only make it dry faster once it has been removed from the container. And adds a harshness to the smoke when smoking it ,so, I try to just get it fresh from the sources some dealers do this to add weight to the bud in terms of water and to make it look more fresh but in the end like i said i don't like my bud to dry to fast and taste too harsh.

I second coloradohigh. I have been using boveda humidipak for over a year now and they are amazing. Keeps my buds at the perfect moisture. Brings dry bud back to life and fresh bud to perfect cure RH.

I use Boveda 62% Humidipaks to keep my stash fresh and at the right moisture levels.

Me too. The downside to adding fruit peels and stuff like that is that they can mold which can then spread to your herb. The Humipacks are great, I wouldn't know what to do without them. They make curing so much easier too. Once the stems crack, I'll put an older humipack in a jar and the humipacks actually suck up excess moisture and recharge themselves when the RH gets over 62%.

Back
Top Bottom