Advanced Nutrients, Anybody Use?

An is cheapest on amazon I've found from hydro market it can buy gallons for the same price as local hydro shop. Beat yields and potency from advanced love em

From what I have seen, they cost the same.

I am not a fan of dry measuring. But it works well. And I should save on shipping costs in a world which was fair. No way it costs the same to ship powder and liquid.

I'm the same way. I'm no gourmet cook, but I know my way around a kitchen well enough to be VERY familiar with the difference between a sifted cup of flour and a cup of flour you scoop out of the bag. It's the difference between good homemade bread and frakkin' amazing homemade bread. (Great, now I've made myself hungry.)

Anywho.

The only way to dry measure with any accuracy is weighing and that is just such a PITA compared to liquid. Grab the glassware, pour, mix, done. Versus getting the scale, zeroing it, carefully weighing out a powder, trying to scoop a bit of it back when you get too much, then stirring and stirring like you're a human stand mixture trying to get it all to dissolve...

As far as the S&H goes I think its one of those things where the retailers are trying to make their online stores simpler to use and that means not having specific S&H costs for every product. They figure out what the average S&H cost per dollar is for all their sales and then just plug that into a formula. Some shipments they probably lose money on, others they way overcharge, but it works out even for them in the end.

I guess in that case you're ahead if you buy heavy nutes.

Re: Advanced Nutrient formula: By Mauvefamer

I know this was a few years ago but it sounds like u know ur shit. Im groing original og kush, platinum, taho and I have all advanced nutrients hobby to grandmaster level.
But there chart isnt very good. Im using ph perfect connoisseur. And in coco. Im also water to wast. I just planted some clones and going to try ur recipe. Any advice would be a great help
Thank you

From what ive researched and seen hydroherb is absolutely correct. AN is in a catagory of its own WHEN USED/FLUSHED CORRECTLY. I've seen the difference for my self, which motivated my purchase from dansdiscountnutrients. AN sponsorship, absolute best prices for one place.

Advanced nutrients are the best for me. I used GH for years, there is just too much salt build up and it cost more since you have to use more. With AN I can use 1/4 of what they recommend and I get no burn and the plants grow much faster.

I used GH for years, there is just too much salt build up and it cost more since you have to use more.

Ironically... Salt buildup infers overfeeding.

Back
Top Bottom