Advice on LED light upgrade

I believe it is ok to say their name, just don't go posting it in every thread with pictures and rave reviews.... :D

I believe it is ok to say their name, just don't go posting it in every thread with pictures and rave reviews.... :D

Folux Solutions. No brainer to buy one of their kits over another. The price says it all. I spoke to him today, and they're working on some addons that will bring in UV and IR etc.

I got the 240w kit for my 2.5x2.5

dang, first time HLG has just about everything in stock

almost comparable pricing.,

always the driver that sets the cost,

newark operates out of the uk and rest of europe as farnell and carries all the same cobs we have in NA. mouser and digi-key also have european equivalents but i can't remember the names.

cob and led tech is more prevalent in europe than NA, but they sure make it harder to get at for this. you just need to know where to look. i work in the entertaiment industry and when you search for show technology they list everything used for grow as well.

newark operates out of the uk and rest of europe as farnell and carries all the same cobs we have in NA. mouser and digi-key also have european equivalents but i can't remember the names.

cob and led tech is more prevalent in europe than NA, but they sure make it harder to get at for this. you just need to know where to look. i work in the entertaiment industry and when you search for show technology they list everything used for grow as well.

TME.eu is a good place to shop drivers in EU.

If you know of a store that ships Samsung F-series Gen3 strips from EU, I would be very interested to hear about it ;)

Folux Solutions. No brainer to buy one of their kits over another. The price says it all. I spoke to him today, and they're working on some addons that will bring in UV and IR etc.

I got the 240w kit for my 2.5x2.5

Nice with more competition, do you know anything about their international shipping policies?

Don't wait for add-ons, go to rapidled and pick up a kit or a handful of monos and start building :)

TME.eu is a good place to shop drivers in EU.

If you know of a store that ships Samsung F-series Gen3 strips from EU, I would be very interested to hear about it ;)

Nice with more competition, do you know anything about their international shipping policies?

Don't wait for add-ons, go to rapidled and pick up a kit or a handful of monos and start building :)

I'd imagine they ship everywhere, I'm in Canada and they shipped to me.

@Mayne they look incredible!! Quite bigger than mine which is at the same age!!

Have recently bought 1 cob CXB3590 and put together with the Niello lamp. Not sure if it was my "feeling" or natural stage of the plant, but saw quite a big improvement in growth in last 2 days since put the new light!

Was impressed to the point that considering buying another one!!

Do you think it would be too much or any improvement at all?

I now have a 600W led that draws 240w, plus the cob that draws 60w more to a total of 300W. With the new one, it would be 360w, and if I follow the 50-70w square foot I would still be on the low side... Also as I have 4 plants would be 1 cob per plant in a 15l pot

Again, thanks for any advice!!

JMD, Id get 3 more of those cxbs if you can. 4 of them would be great for that area.

Here is mine at 48 days from seed. using 225 watts. tallest is 37inches tall, but only on day 38 i think it is. the smaller middle one doenst like the calmag i think. definitly to much nitrogen im thinking, so flushing and getting better. just a finicky broad.

Just bought 2 more! Now have the 3 cxb3590 cobs + the other light which was planning on keeping... It will end up with 1 light per plant. Will post some pics!

Thanks!!

AWESOME JMD, !!

You ever see WestCoastcannabis on the Tube before he got whacked? He turned some good stuff out with those.

Back
Top Bottom