Afgooey CFL 12/12 from Seed with a Twist

its sad i just had the thought i dont wanna chop yet like really its 50% amber but i just dont trust my self im not jokeing i really dont know what to do im kinda in a panic cut now or wait till 8 weeks wich is 3 days away you think i should go by trics or recamendid harvest date never done trics by the way this is my first time but i know what im doing just dont know if i trust it

its sad i just had the thought i dont wanna chop yet like really its 50% amber but i just dont trust my self im not jokeing i really dont know what to do im kinda in a panic cut now or wait till 8 weeks wich is 3 days away you think i should go by trics or recamendid harvest date never done trics by the way this is my first time but i know what im doing just dont know if i trust it

I would never base my harvest time on the 'recommended' time. Harvest when you think it is ready. I believe they judge their harvest time using 1000w (read this somewhere), but you harvest when you think it's ready, forget what they say!

Are the pistils dying off? If they are i would harvest, if not i'd let it go a little longer.

8week_001_1142x857.jpg

8week_003_1142x857.jpg

8week_002_1142x857.jpg

8week_005_1142x857.jpg

8week_006_1142x857.jpg

8week_007_1142x857.jpg

8week_008_1142x857.jpg

8week_011_1142x857.jpg

8week_011_1142x8571.jpg

8week_013_1142x857.jpg

8week_014_1142x857.jpg

8week_015_1142x857.jpg

8week_017_1142x857.jpg

8week_019_1142x857.jpg

there you go thats today so what you guys think

They look frosty. How do they feel? Are they dense or fluffy? They look pretty close to me but i only see about 20-30% dead/dying pistils. I would flush it for a week then harvest if it was me. If they are dense that is. You could harvest a little bit now and quick dry it to see what "kind" of high it is right now. It obviously won't be a true test but i think you can tell if it's lock, creeper, cerebral, social ect. It will just be harsh and likely taste pretty green. Right now my guess is that it will be a little on the heady side. The nugs look great though don't stress to much i am sure you will like the results whatever they are.:goodjob:

thanks guys i just got a half o of bluebery x trainwreak ill throw up sume pics later havent smoked any yet but looks good and im about to get twisted and the nugs on my plant are dense even the leafs feel crispy i think ill harvest tomorrow when i get up cuz i dont wanna mess with the reveg you guys really know how to make a man blush thanks again ill smoke a bole for every one i mean one a pice just fooling oh ive donned this smiley as my self :yummy:

Tasty lookin' l'il plants. Yer really yankin' them flowers right outta them.
It's easier to let 'em go longer when you have a variety of nugs to tide you over until they are ready. If ya let 'em go real long, keep yer eyes open for bananers.

im not gonna pull them early im only growing these for potentcy and im worried that 50% amber is not the weed i want so im waiting till i feel ok at heart to chop her but not to long might i add

you know, if it were me, i would cut them, but that is based on what i see in the pics....and that is what i like.....if you want couchlock, then leave them until they are all nearly a stage of yellow or amber...

ok, long sermon short version...the tric's are there to catch pollen and protect the plant, also to aid in the propagation of the species, by sticking (seeds/seed pods) to hides and insects ect. and hitchhiking all over the place....thc is the oily goo that is clear, cloudy,and light white...thc is used for diff. med treatments...it is the first phase....as the thc degrades, it changes to cbn's, cbd's ect, more cloudy and white with very light lemon, also with more and diff. med. uses...quite a few different ones....it then degrades farther until it becomes more and stronger cbn's and cbd's and much more....all the phases that the resin go thru are not better or worse, but they are very different...and used for different things, sativa's tend to produce more thc, the clear, and mix clear and white phase....indica's tend to produce more in the family of cbn's and cbd's ect...the lemon amber color...then we started to breed hybrids which is a cross of the two or poss. 3 types....i have never studied or smoked ruderalais, or however you spell it...so i know little to nothing about it...

as for cropping them early or late, well, yeah, some people do, and usually it is because of money, but for ME...that is not all that its about...its about getting what i want, to the best of my ability, for the purpose i want it for, and last but not least, the beautiful high that comes with it....you find what you like and you go for it...sample, as someone else said...works great...then learn to cure....and that is a whole other story....but you'll love it and do great...

don't panic, it's all good....(well, Mostly):yummy::thumb:

In all honesty, you guys should take the plant at different times so you can actually see the difference in affect with the different percentages.. This way you can find the best percentage for you or your patients.... Just give it a try, make sure you label them well.... Then when you do that, do the same thing when curing, Test the meds out at different curing times.. This way you will be able to grow and cure your meds the way they should be. A little trial and error and next thing you know, you are dialed in....

looking good afgooey.......:goodjob:

I apologize in advance for my crude language... but there's only one way to say this.

THAT SHIT LOOKS FUCKING DELICIOUS!!!!

you know, if it were me, i would cut them, but that is based on what i see in the pics....and that is what i like.....if you want couchlock, then leave them until they are all nearly a stage of yellow or amber...

ok, long sermon short version...the tric's are there to catch pollen and protect the plant, also to aid in the propagation of the species, by sticking (seeds/seed pods) to hides and insects ect. and hitchhiking all over the place....thc is the oily goo that is clear, cloudy,and light white...thc is used for diff. med treatments...it is the first phase....as the thc degrades, it changes to cbn's, cbd's ect, more cloudy and white with very light lemon, also with more and diff. med. uses...quite a few different ones....it then degrades farther until it becomes more and stronger cbn's and cbd's and much more....all the phases that the resin go thru are not better or worse, but they are very different...and used for different things, sativa's tend to produce more thc, the clear, and mix clear and white phase....indica's tend to produce more in the family of cbn's and cbd's ect...the lemon amber color...then we started to breed hybrids which is a cross of the two or poss. 3 types....i have never studied or smoked ruderalais, or however you spell it...so i know little to nothing about it...

as for cropping them early or late, well, yeah, some people do, and usually it is because of money, but for ME...that is not all that its about...its about getting what i want, to the best of my ability, for the purpose i want it for, and last but not least, the beautiful high that comes with it....you find what you like and you go for it...sample, as someone else said...works great...then learn to cure....and that is a whole other story....but you'll love it and do great...

don't panic, it's all good....(well, Mostly):yummy::thumb:

You'll find that everyone is an expert here ;-)

Also, I would tend to argue that there are four types of cannabis. Indica, Sativa, Ruderalis and Afghanica. The latter is still not *officially* recognized, but it shows enough differences.

I have a ruderalis hybrid grow going on, if you'd like to check it out. (In the sig.)

I don't know if someone else has mentioned this, Af... but why not crop your crop? =D Snip a few buds now... wait a few days... snip a few more... wait a few days etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom