Grade A+ bagseed 12/12 from seed

started with the diy co2 yeast method when lights came on yesterday, How long before you begin to see the effects of adding Co2? Also what will the apparent effects be?

Also think I some sexing going on, I belive I have male it's starting to strecth from the top and has no white pistols, more like a single pollen bag I will need to setup another grow area for 1 male & 1 female for a seed crop.

started with the diy co2 yeast method when lights came on yesterday, How long before you begin to see the effects of adding Co2? Also what will the apparent effects be?
im looking into doing this as well... couldnt really hurt right....

Def have 1 male I snipped his balls off this evening, As I was pulling each plant out to water I noticed a few white pistols on 1 plant so I definalty have atleast 1 Female from this crop, that leaves 8 unknowns and my plant from out side is now in week #2 in flowering and begining to thicken up a bit.

The one female I have so far I tied over to some eggcrate gonna try a llittle scrog grow.

It's now day 37 12/12 from seed, started with 20 seeds from prime grade A nugs, 17 sprouted, ended up with 10 nice looking plants to sex, 8 friggin sexy females! 2 studs,

1 bad part I pulled my studs because they wasn't looking good, now it's back to 18/6 for 2 of the girls for further growth for cloning meanwhile I aleady started my new seeds for the 2nd crop.

So that's 9 girls total, my outdoor plant that brought inks in 3rd week and starting to look & smell tasty! I may leave the bottom for branches of her after harvest to revert back to veg for cloning.

I agree w/ SS.
I have to admit my eye's widened when I read you were using an egg carton for seedlings lol. Remember you should have 1 gallon of medium for every foot of plant height. I would recommend square pots but it seems your past that point ;)
Good luck & keep it green :peace:

Yea I admit that a journal with out pics isn't much of a journal but I can only do so much from a iPhone, everything is looking great I trimmed away most of the bigger fan leaves once there was a good amount of smaller leaves to asorb the "sun", the flowers are starting to swell & smell nice, a couple plants look like there gonna be 1 long fat colas, others brantched out a little more on bottom (strecting out under fan leaves for light, reason I trimmed them) so I think I'm gonna clone some & reveg the lower 4 brantches on most of the plants, maybe for 2 weeks the take more clones & flower the rest, I know I have strayed away from the harvest every 7 weeks but I killed my males before the rest of the plants showed there sex and all ended up girls, I wanna keep this strain going, the original seed came from killer stuff and the plants have grown nicely without any problems (so far)

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom