Few shots from the other day
8da62b67f5a4a2e576ef96ce7aeb3df4.jpg
my potm entry at top

e7a50ca121daa472e69be20f58163750.jpg
ad10fe041208793ef8f3924f5036b206.jpg
86b6f225fbb9311023db44543d0c17c3.jpg
blue treacle autos

Happy growing .

Question do you rekon I should start to flush my plants now as there starting to turn brown now there at the end of week six they have took a slight beaten towards the end

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question do you rekon I should start to flush my plants now as there starting to turn brown now there at the end of week six they have took a slight beaten towards the end

What's your breeders recomended flowering cycle ? And have you checked your tricombs for Amber and cloudy ? As one of mine looks so ready compared to the others so I'm really debating harvesting that one and a few others that look majorly done

Happy growing .

Yh well got a week left before the flushing stage but checking them they are all amber and cloudy that's why I thought I should start to flush any thoughts do I leave it a week then flush or do it tomorrow they they took bit of abuse so don't know if that's forced it to finish or not cheers velk bro

Yh well got a week left before the flushing stage but checking them they are all amber and cloudy that's why I thought I should start to flush any thoughts do I leave it a week then flush or do it tomorrow they they took bit of abuse so don't know if that's forced it to finish or not cheers velk bro .

If you feel they are ready then go ahead bro as they will still grow when you flush them .

Happy growing .

Wow me and my gorilla fingers went to tear a top frosty leaf off to put under the scope and pulled a chunk of bud of with it like an idiot ...
fd4ea5fd90f4b20dac7509da51d61cbd.jpg
4b30ee912dbbad2c3419d977d2f00895.jpg
super frosty and coverd in curly Amber hairs tris are cloudy with Amber here and there

Happy growing .

420-magazine-mobile312616826.jpg
420-magazine-mobile598285416.jpg
420-magazine-mobile586560490.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1571953771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1951501980.jpg
hope this gives you a better pic and idea of how there coming along ..

I'd say give them another couple of days
Or harvest the top buds and leave the bottom as some till look mainly white but I say that if you flush for a week or two that will give it time aswell so either way your good

Happy growing .

Welcome and thanks for sharing your baby's look really good man ! Be sure to update us with topping photos !

Happy growing .
Thanks dude, I was hoping you could give me some advice on topping the big girl? Shall I wait until the 4th/5th node has developed before topping back down to the third? Or as soon as the 3rd node has developed enough just chop her head off then? Reason I ask is I'm used to photos and I'm worried about recovery time before flowering! Thanks in advance .

Loco

Leafs going in my vape ...
bd634e135ba2866720ad4fac68304ad9.jpg

Damn gorilla hands . hopefully it doesn't affect it to much :/

Happy growing .

How do u like that vape pen I've bin wanting one I'm a blunt type person no matter how good It is but I'm really considering switching now something like that looks like it will work for me. Can u just stuff a bid in there and burn away or? What's the trick and how do u use it

Thanks dude, I was hoping you could give me some advice on topping the big girl? Shall I wait until the 4th/5th node has developed before topping back down to the third? Or as soon as the 3rd node has developed enough just chop her head off then? Reason I ask is I'm used to photos and I'm worried about recovery time before flowering! Thanks in advance .

Loco

Hey loco sorry I didn't answer it earlier I'm a bit numbed out how old are your lady's ? As the sooner the better with autos I done mine at 14,days old still think of it as a photo you can even double top them as I've proved with my big girl but I would do no more on top of that (untill I experiment more lol ) give me the age and we will go from there bro

Happy growing .

How do u like that vape pen I've bin wanting one I'm a blunt type person no matter how good It is but I'm really considering switching now something like that looks like it will work for me. Can u just stuff a bid in there and burn away or? What's the trick and how do u use it

Yo icey this one is rated as a good one but imo it's not that good for the fact you can't feel the puff or see any vape there are much better ones on the market but it's okay this particular one. You can just put a bud in press what heat you want it on and vape away the high is instant even off that leaf I was baked as it was all frosty I would recomend one just not this one . if you get a weed spasifically made one it will be better this one isn't that powerfull but does the job maybe look for a decent coil one (asin coil burner ) coil vapes work different and I'm like you like a blunt so the one I currently own wouldn't suit your way of smoking whereas others would

Happy growing .

Hey loco sorry I didn't answer it earlier I'm a bit numbed out how old are your lady's ? As the sooner the better with autos I done mine at 14,days old still think of it as a photo you can even double top them as I've proved with my big girl but I would do no more on top of that (untill I experiment more lol ) give me the age and we will go from there bro

Happy growing .
My big girl is day 13, and should be toppable tomorrow on day 14 as the 3rd node I'll be more developed! Thanks for the insight

420-magazine-mobile933614977.jpg

420-magazine-mobile670585460.jpg

Loco

Back
Top Bottom