Agc Auto Growers Club

What's your method of curing buddy as I've always had Sombody do it for me so I'm giving it a go myself what % humidipaks would you recomend for cure 62% or 49% altho I may use your method do you just mason jar and burp ?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Put in mason jars when the bud is just dry on outside, then put in jars and open jars everyday to allow.new air to get in.

I found somewhere on google about this process.

I think ------------.com

look it up :)

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Few bug shots really suprised with the yeild looked smaller attached to the plant then bamm ..... big juicy long colas I'll get more pics tomorrow but one was over 12 inches and decent thickness
b5d71f905c9344eb15d34958a1014dca.jpg
the ones of the short fat ones were fat and heavy
fa3a052447f96f4aa7b978817ab34f08.jpg
170f02c72e62e250a0e2422dc114b087.jpg
efbe34a41e7442351866ac141cc2b6ca.jpg
a tad over 1000g wet weight from 4 out of 10 blue treacles the smell is like heaven ❄️❄️❄️.

bug shots?

Lmao that huge bugs for sure.

Nice bud man.

bug shots?

Lmao that huge bugs for sure.

Nice bud man.

I just edited it lol maples gonna loose now muhuhanha ha (skeletor voice)

What's your method of curing buddy as I've always had Sombody do it for me so I'm giving it a go myself what % humidipaks would you recomend for cure 62% or 49% altho I may use your method do you just mason jar and burp ?

I prefer a long cure, so I usually hang the whole plant, minus all of the large leaves. Hanging individual branches produces good results also. The main thing that you want to pay attention to is the drying environment.
**TEMPS: 70F/21C** (give or take)
**HUMIDITY: 50%** (not much give/take w/ rH -maybe 1-3%)

*Hang the plants/branches higher up in a dark place (tent/grow room works great).

*Use air-filters (or nylons/any smaller micron filter substitute) to clean air from passive intakes.

*Set a small oscillating fan to low, & place it on the floor to circulate the air. (Do NOT point it at the plants. Trichomes can be blown off, & any dust in the air [shouldn't be any in the 1st place] WILL stick to your buds.).

*Hang for 5-10 days or until buds are dry (NOT crispy) on the outside. Smaller stems should snap off with just a little resistance.

*Cut the buds to a manageable size & place them into canning jars until slightly less than 75% full. Temps remain 70F/21C.)

* Every day for at least (1) week, GENTLY shake/roll jar and open for 5-10 mins. If buds feel moist, keep the jar open a little longer.

*Hygrometers in your jars are nice and easy to monitor but are not necessary
.​

*NOTE: MJ cures and smokes the best between 60-65% humidity, so be sure to use the 62% Bovedas (& weight appropriate pillows -320g, 67g, etc.) The Bovedas are typically used for long-term storage but can be introduced into the jar immediately, especially if buds feel extra dry. Just make sure that the buds have ample space so they don't stick together. You do not want mold to infest your beautiful looking buds after all the effort it took to grow them.

Remember that a proper drying/curing is largely responsible for the quality of your final product. It allows more of the flavonoids and terpenes to fully develop the buds' flavor/smell profile. It also assures that all of the THCA has a chance to degrade into our favorite delta-9-THC.

Enjoint!

What seeds have you picked ? ..

Will let you know when they arrive. I Only remember 1 it is cinderella and then 3 different autos (5 each)

I prefer a long cure, so I usually hang the whole plant, minus all of the large leaves. Hanging individual branches produces good results also. The main thing that you want to pay attention to is the drying environment.
**TEMPS: 70F/21C** (give or take)
**HUMIDITY: 50%** (not much give/take w/ rH -maybe 1-3%)

*Hang the plants/branches higher up in a dark place (tent/grow room works great).

*Use air-filters (or nylons/any smaller micron filter substitute) to clean air from passive intakes.

*Set a small oscillating fan to low, & place it on the floor to circulate the air. (Do NOT point it at the plants. Trichomes can be blown off, & any dust in the air [shouldn't be any in the 1st place] WILL stick to your buds.).

*Hang for 5-10 days or until buds are dry (NOT crispy) on the outside. Smaller stems should snap off with just a little resistance.

*Cut the buds to a manageable size & place them into canning jars until slightly less than 75% full. Temps remain 70F/21C.)

* Every day for at least (1) week, GENTLY shake/roll jar and open for 5-10 mins. If buds feel moist, keep the jar open a little longer.

*Hygrometers in your jars are nice and easy to monitor but are not necessary
.​

*NOTE: MJ cures and smokes the best between 60-65% humidity, so be sure to use the 62% Bovedas (& weight appropriate pillows -320g, 67g, etc.) The Bovedas are typically used for long-term storage but can be introduced into the jar immediately, especially if buds feel extra dry. Just make sure that the buds have ample space so they don't stick together. You do not want mold to infest your beautiful looking buds after all the effort it took to grow them.

Remember that a proper drying/curing is largely responsible for the quality of your final product. It allows more of the flavonoids and terpenes to fully develop the buds' flavor/smell profile. It also assures that all of the THCA has a chance to degrade into our favorite delta-9-THC.

Enjoint!

I've followed this pretty much to a t
I've got the temps and humidity to that level consistant got a little fan in there and a tiny dehumidifier to regulate the rh is a tiny 250ml one a few more days when it's dried properly I'll start curing
Process ....

Made a bit of hash
877f27d162968fe90bbaf6f2024a82a8.jpg
i knocked the small jar so put back in fridge to settle for a while but done one jar drained out with syringe
9013cd28eadbc00d70584773ad766bbb.jpg
f94c2f752b1841c0615d435296a8df0b.jpg
the last bit I made from the stickiness was so good I made a small joint with it and it was so good made you feel all tingly and giggly very energetic buzz

Hi ya all. Couple of auto grow questions about my Critical Kush.

1) shes 3 weeks old what should i use if any for neuts?

2)should i top her or let her go? She is on the 5th node.

3)3 gallon pot enough room?

4) i know the light cycle is 18-6. Can i put her under an HPS lamp when she gets taller than my regular (laughing buddha) type strain.

Here is her picture from this morning.
420-magazine-mobile1888578219.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi ya all. Couple of auto grow questions about my Critical Kush.

1) shes 3 weeks old what should i use if any for neuts?

2)should i top her or let her go? She is on the 5th node.

3)3 gallon pot enough room?

4) i know the light cycle is 18-6. Can i put her under an HPS lamp when she gets taller than my regular (laughing buddha) type strain.

Here is her picture from this morning.
420-magazine-mobile1888578219.jpg

1 what nutes have you got at hand ? Need to no that to say what to give and it's old enough for nutes

2You can top if you like but make your mind up soon as the window is nearly closed

3 , yea that's fine pot size I'm using 12 litre pots this time around

4. You can use any light schedule and they will flower most of us do a 20/4 schedule also you can put them under the hps when you see fit people
Wait till flower to switch but it's all up to you buddy

Thanks for the info. I have them in happy frogs soil. The neuts i have on hand are GO BOX Organic. I bought for the Laughing Buddahs.
420-magazine-mobile796518666.jpg

Back
Top Bottom