Week 4 everything is going good.
DA14DC52-1C94-4B4A-B711-A7138F827409.jpeg
34E0C52A-2EFC-4663-9CBF-40C8E3D1FF07.jpeg
24449420-E64D-42C6-B93E-7EBC29817C38.jpeg
C22B343A-83D8-47D1-BB2B-CC40490C714F.jpeg
A836ECB8-8D51-40D9-8A6A-9021EB6BD921.jpeg

Looking good odin! It's coming up to the fun part.
Thank you, I’m fighting humidity it’s raining and pushed me up to 70%.
If I open the door I can keep at 58. May have to bite the bullet and get a de humidifier. But it’s the last run in this room for a while and I don’t want to spend money.

Thank you, I’m fighting humidity it’s raining and pushed me up to 70%.
If I open the door I can keep at 58. May have to bite the bullet and get a de humidifier. But it’s the last run in this room for a while and I don’t want to spend money.
I am unfamiliar with indoor growing but I gather a lot of folks do use dehumidifiers, perhaps just a cheap small unit is enough to help lower it.

Week 5 ppm up to 1800
Omg what a sweet grow and room! I attempted multi feed in my coco a few times and I still haven’t really found my groove. Your plants look amazing so Im hoping I can steal a little magic. Is this 1800 number EC? If not, what scale are you using for ppm? Thanks alot!

Omg what a sweet grow and room! I attempted multi feed in my coco a few times and I still haven’t really found my groove. Your plants look amazing so Im hoping I can steal a little magic. Is this 1800 number EC? If not, what scale are you using for ppm? Thanks alot!
I use a blue labs ppm whatever it reads in. Some runs only want 1200ppm just got to listen to the plants. I’ll help you all I can.

It looks like that meter will read using either 500 or 700 scale. Im thinking yours is set to 700. That would mean your 1800ppm (1800/700) is equivalent to 2.7ec. That would be the highest concentration than Ive ever seen in a multi feed coco setup....ok my coco “knowledge” foundation was just eroded some more, great, lol. I just don’t get how so much out there says you have to feed these ridiculously low numbers many times a day. Others feed high numbers once every couple days. Then theres some that say if you feed infrequently you need to feed even weaker than multi. Then theres your grow with high concentrations @ 3x a day and looks amazing. Its so weird that it seems like anything goes yet somehow I haven’t found my rhythm and had a single plant that I could say was 100% diggin life.

It looks like that meter will read using either 500 or 700 scale. Im thinking yours is set to 700. That would mean your 1800ppm (1800/700) is equivalent to 2.7ec. That would be the highest concentration than Ive ever seen in a multi feed coco setup....ok my coco “knowledge” foundation was just eroded some more, great, lol. I just don’t get how so much out there says you have to feed these ridiculously low numbers many times a day. Others feed high numbers once every couple days. Then theres some that say if you feed infrequently you need to feed even weaker than multi. Then theres your grow with high concentrations @ 3x a day and looks amazing. Its so weird that it seems like anything goes yet somehow I haven’t found my rhythm and had a single plant that I could say was 100% diggin life.
You just got to find what works for you. My Buddy turned me on to this style about 1 years ago and I haven’t looked back.

I probably should post this on its own, but I won’t LOL. I see allot of people having trouble with watering. So I let Pat off my veg room dry out it looked like this for 4 hours before lights off and I water 4 hours after lights on the next day.
08B186E0-E13E-4CE2-9433-B10042C16188.jpeg

This is same day but after work
A6DADC20-05E3-4F2F-B1AB-A1967E08D799.jpeg

don’t be scared to find out where your plants dry out at. fill the weight of the pot so you no. they will bounce right back.

Back
Top Bottom