Am I tripping?

OIFVET79

All pictures show same leaves I'm starting to be concerned about. The 3 fan leaves appear to be much lighter than others....am I trippin?
Nitrogen def?
Indoor/auto/organic soil/no nutes.
Flowering/budding stage.

Attachments

• light2.jpg
    light2.jpg
    980.9 KB · Views: 43
  • light3.JPG
    light3.JPG
    866.1 KB · Views: 44
  • light1.JPG
    light1.JPG
    912.8 KB · Views: 40
Fox Farms Ocean Forrest ? Did you mix anything else in it ? There are nutrients in that soil. It runs out in 3 - 4 weeks & you have to add your own after that. It does look like it needs more N. As big as they look you probably need to just add some nutrients to bring the color back to a darker green.
If you can buy Mega Crop All Purpose Plant Food off Amazon it's all you need from start to finish.

Yep, way too small a pot for water only, no nutrients.
Need a flat minimum of 15 gallon fabric pot for that, even then you should supplement with at least a Sprouted Seed Tea in veg and a Top Dress right before flower.
And to get the most from your soil should inoculate with mycorrhazae.
In soil you really need to feed the soil and the microbes and let the soil take care of the plant.
Grow soil

I agree, I am using mega crop with promix hp and if you follow my journal soon you'll get to see the outcome :thumb:

Fox Farms Ocean Forrest ? Did you mix anything else in it ? There are nutrients in that soil. It runs out in 3 - 4 weeks & you have to add your own after that. It does look like it needs more N. As big as they look you probably need to just add some nutrients to bring the color back to a darker green.
If you can buy Mega Crop All Purpose Plant Food off Amazon it's all you need from start to finish.
I have added a lil bit of liquid nutes 2x in past month. Added 1/2 of 1/4 of recommended amount. 1 of my ladies isn't doing so good but other 2 are, just this little issue.
Awhile back I bought "Indian river organics liquid fish fertilizer". I will add a little to my water and will relay what happens.
Thank you to you both, if you have some smoke, please toke up for me...it's been awhile.:bong:

Yep, way too small a pot for water only, no nutrients.
Need a flat minimum of 15 gallon fabric pot for that, even then you should supplement with at least a Sprouted Seed Tea in veg and a Top Dress right before flower.
And to get the most from your soil should inoculate with mycorrhazae.
In soil you really need to feed the soil and the microbes and let the soil take care of the plant.
Grow soil
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom