Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

Awesome :) haha can always find a place for a slut..lol..thats funny

your grow is looking really good. i'm super jealous of your cabinet, its so dope. :adore:

you said this is your first grow yeah? i like how excited you are, i'm the same way. I always get hype over new grow..its a beautiful process. very nice.

very very nice. they are looking good and healthy for sure. Love the video, you can definately feel the enthusiasm..

what does the temp drop to at night? Do you leave the exhaust fan running 24hrs a day or just when lights are on? As for odor.. yeah, you may love the smell, but company and such, it may not be the best idea,,

what are your plans for odor control? are you planning on making a carbon filter? or using something like ONA ?

Awesome :) haha can always find a place for a slut..lol..thats funny

your grow is looking really good. i'm super jealous of your cabinet, its so dope. :adore:

you said this is your first grow yeah? i like how excited you are, i'm the same way. I always get hype over new grow..its a beautiful process. very nice.

Hey WeedQueen. Happy to hear that you enjoyed my slut humor. BUT ITS THE TRUTH lol. Glad to hear that you like the cabinet so far. Its really working out like a champ and I could not possibly be happier with it. I can't wait to see what kind of set up you put together for your flowering love. This grow is very exciting and I could not be happier with the way things are turning out. I'm already getting an ichy trigger finger to pull the 12/12 switch on them. But I would like to see them get about a foot taller before I do that. Well maybe about another 8 inches. But at the rate in which they are growing It looks like it is going to be super soon :)

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you are enjoying the vids. I hope you post a vid soon too. They are fun to make!

Talk to you soon!

very very nice. they are looking good and healthy for sure. Love the video, you can definately feel the enthusiasm..

what does the temp drop to at night? Do you leave the exhaust fan running 24hrs a day or just when lights are on? As for odor.. yeah, you may love the smell, but company and such, it may not be the best idea,,

what are your plans for odor control? are you planning on making a carbon filter? or using something like ONA ?

Hey there Herb Zen. Thanks for the props man! I have recently added more soil to the bottom of the pots. The roots were already starting to gather around the bottom of the pots if you can believe it! As far as the temp at Night I would say its around 68-70 because I have the Air conditioning running at night since its so damn hot out with this heat wave that is rolling through. 95 today man... UGH! Also no I do not leave the exhaust fans running at night. All of the electrical is hooked up to one timer that is set to turn on at 6am and shuts off at 12 midnight. As far as the odor I really need to look into this. I'ts getting pretty stinky in the living room and permeating through the apartment. I'm moving on the 29 to a much bigger apartment so I'm thinking that I will take care of it then. I will be attempting to make a carbon filter scrubbie type gizmo. Just need to do a little homework on it but I think I got the idea on how to do it. I've seen it here on the forums somewhere. Herb do you have a grow in progress... have any pics or vids?
Hook us up brotha!

Thanks for the comments.... they are awesome.. YOU DA MAN! Peace

95 today man... UGH!
I'm a winter guy myself.. so this is killing me.. getting heat here too, and the humidity just makes it hard to breath.. (I would much prefer it to be about 30 degrees F, sunny, and snow covered.. but people tell me I am sick in the head all the time.. hehe)

I started one plant a while ago,, put her into flower on 5/1..

then the bug bit me, and I started iching to get more space, start another in veg so I would not have to wait forever between girls and buy commercial crap inbetween. I mean ifi was gonna grow some of my own killer bud,,, why the F would I ever want to pay some scmuck for who knows what.. don't know if it had mold, pesticides, bugs, or what not.. :sorry: got on a rant there...

anyways, after taking over the bedroom closet, and starting to dis-assemble my nightstand, I finally drove the wife crazy enough to let me build a new room :)

my buddy and I went in together on it, and we will be trying to supply ourselves with 2 plants (one each) every two weeks..

I saw some good threads on making a filter.. (just got reminded of biodome-- "making a filter..." ) most seem way too big for your cab.

I am going to be making one myself too, seen a thread somewhere, (but cannot find it now) that used ductwork, metal fabric, pantyhose, and carbon..

basically 2 diff sizes for the aluminum, (what size is your fan?)

mine is 6 in, so I was thinking of getting 2 each of 6in and 8in ductwork connectors (all I need is the ends) then, a small roll of the metal fencing fabric (both at home depot)..

so I have 2 tubes, the ends are solid, cause I used the connectors, and screwed the fabric to them. then cover with the pantyhose to keep the carbon from flowing out, slide oneinto the other, and cap the end (oh so I would need a 8in end cap), the other end would connect to my fan,,,

so like the diy filters on here using the buckets,, just substitute the pvc and 5 gal buckes with the ductwork..

I hope I am making sense.. when I do try it out, I 'll post pics...

yo juicy I am ready for some more in-depth details on your grow now (i will be following you until its done so just ask if you need help)

What nute program are you using?
Molasses?
What soil?

What size are your CFLs? And are you going to get more 2700k CFL's for flower? I would suggest 3 of them (if your using the T4 or bigger) and then 1 or 2 daylight.

Do you have plans to LST, FIM, or SCROG? (its not too late to scrog or LST)

Also... check your PMs

Hey WeedQueen. Happy to hear that you enjoyed my slut humor. BUT ITS THE TRUTH lol. Glad to hear that you like the cabinet so far. Its really working out like a champ and I could not possibly be happier with it. I can't wait to see what kind of set up you put together for your flowering love. This grow is very exciting and I could not be happier with the way things are turning out. I'm already getting an ichy trigger finger to pull the 12/12 switch on them. But I would like to see them get about a foot taller before I do that. Well maybe about another 8 inches. But at the rate in which they are growing It looks like it is going to be super soon :)

Thanks for the kind words and I'm glad you are enjoying the vids. I hope you post a vid soon too. They are fun to make!

Talk to you soon!

Yeah I feel you, I'm getting anxious myself!! I was not blessed with patience. lol...its totally worth it!

And I was thinking about making some videos so keep a look out sometime in the near future.

Do you plan to keep growing after this?

:passitleft:

Lookin awesome bro! Glad I stumbled upon your grow, I am looking into doing something very similar with an armoire after the summer so I can't wait to see how your ladies turn out. They all look great! My old plant had nice growth like those but wasn't a girl :( and my current plants are just okay. I also would like to know what nutes you will be using?

Keep up the good work and sick cabinet.
:goodluck: +rep

yo juicy I am ready for some more in-depth details on your grow now (i will be following you until its done so just ask if you need help)

What nute program are you using?
Molasses?
What soil?

What size are your CFLs? And are you going to get more 2700k CFL's for flower? I would suggest 3 of them (if your using the T4 or bigger) and then 1 or 2 daylight.

Do you have plans to LST, FIM, or SCROG? (its not too late to scrog or LST)

Also... check your PMs

Hey Lighter!
Thanks for wanting to pay extra attention to the BC Juicy Fruit Grow :) Ok so to answer your questions and what I plan on in the near Future

As I have stated before in my vids I am using 50/50 Miracle Grow mixed with a quality potting soil that I picked up at Lowes. As you can see its really doing a great job. Now being 23 days into the grow I think its about time that they start to get some nutes. Honestly I am not sure what nutes I will be using. I'm going to shoot for fox farm if I can find them but really I'm just looking for something with decent nitrogen and potassium. They only have about another 8 inches to go before I hit the 12/12 on them. SO that brings up another topic... Lighting :)

I found at Lowes vanity strip lighting that you put over a large bathroom mirror with 6 light sockets. So I plan having the outer most sockets on each side with a 100watt 6500k CFL and then the 4 other sockets with 300 watt 2700k. I will then buy a couple of aluminum foil Turkey pans and cut out the middle of them and attach the edges of the turkey pan to act as the reflector for the strip lighting. It will work like a fucking champ!

I do not plan on LST or Scrog or any of that stuff. I have tons of vertical room in the armoire so that is not a worry at this point.

Hope that answers your questions :) I should be posting another video very very soon so stay on the look out!

Thanks again man!

Hey weed queen..... !!!!!

OF COURSE I PLAN TO KEEP GROWING! :)

I think he mentioned in one of his videos, that based on law of averages,, he is shooting for 6.. (I think he got 11 in there now) :)

:goodluck: on your grow.. it's addicting :)

Dude, looking sweet. Your grow pushed me over the top. I gotta try my first grow, so I will be starting a journal next week.

Q for ya...How many ladies are you expecting to get out of what you started?

Hey there Spec420. I'm glad to hear that my grow has motivated you to start your own. If you look at all of the videos in order you will see in detail how the Armoire is set up and all you have to do is replicate it. Its super simple bro! Make sure you get your seeds from a seed bank. I got mine out of a seed bank in Vancouver Canada called BC Seed King... Great Prices and Super awesome Strains. After doing Research I chose Juicy Fruit because of Awesome Yield, Short Grow Time. Good Heith for long colas, and an awesome cerbral high. Its 65 Sativa and 35 Percent Indica. So its a very brainy and cerbral high that you can still have fun during the day and not worry about couch lock but with enough body high from the indica to give you a nice warm feeling for any aches and great for sex and you dont have to worry about being stuck to the couch and not wanting to do anything else but sit there and crush a bag of doritos :)

I germinated 14 seeds and all did germinate but only 11 sprouted... And thats my fault. Maybe I planted them a bit too deep or over watered... but they ended up rotting :(...... But with 11 going in I'm really hoping that 6 are female! And hopefully more are female then I found an awesome place to grow them outdoors and see if theses bitches can reach 20 feet. OMG could you imagine. By Late October one plant could yield FUCKING POUNDS!.. But well see :)..

I can't wait to post a new vid!

Hey Herb Zen Whats up Buddy.

Sorry I did not talk about your post about the air filtration thing yet. Your post was huge with lots to talk about and right now I am at work so its hard to post right now. But thanks and I will be sure to get to that! Yeah bro the grow is crazy addicting. Every day when I come home from work I love opening up the doors and rasing the ( SKIRT ) to check out the growth on the girls. It's like every day you can see SUCH a difference. I'm seriously thinking that by the end of the first week of july... right after the holiday weekend I'm going to put them into flower. It's going to be Epic fun!

I'm actually Moving to a new and way bigger apartment this Saterday. I'm thinking that moving these hookers are going to be a challenge. I might have to go stealth style myself and do it during the night! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHH :)

lol.. you're in dirt right? so, you don't have to worry too much about water and such..

what about timing for your light cycle?

yeah,, :sorry: about the book I wrote... man, I think I might have been a little stoned.. hehe

so addicting.. I can just stand and watch them for hours it seems.. lol

Juicy, do the move before 12 midnight. (any later ---> suspicious!!) Use something to cover the girls up like a trash bag (yes i have had to move a grow before as well LOL)

And your plans sound good, maybe you have a Calloways up there in philly? its a nursery and they are the next best thing next to a hydro store (cheaper too!) They have rose, tulip, and tomatoe nutes for both veg and flower cycles.

You can probably skip the veg nutes since your in miracle grow (i would suggest it actually unless you start seeing a nitrogen deficiency--- veins remain green but leafs lose color and slowly turn yellow)

Your gonna want something (for flowering) with low N, high P and high K. (you can always dilute--stick with liquid nutes) Also, if the liquid nutes you find dont have micronutes, then get a bottle of them also.

New video update! Hope all of you enjoy it! Please drop a comment because I would love to hear what you guys think! Your comments keep me movitvated ofcouse to keep making more videos! DROP A COMMENT! Peace and keep it growing yall!

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #4

DSC_0003.jpeg

DSC_0002.jpeg

DSC_0009.jpeg

DSC_0007.jpeg

DSC_0004.jpeg

I am sold on using CFLs for vegging.:cheer:

in youtube put in the search.... GOOSE... NO SEEDS..... and then you will find the song... Have fun... cause its a good one!

Back
Top Bottom