Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

Ganja Babe by Michael Franti is my weed song <3 check that out Juicy :)

Will check out that song for sure! Thanks WeedQueen! Ok people here is the new video that I promised . Of course check it out and tell me what you guys think! Love reading your comments and replying to them. They make it all worth while!. The move was crazy hard and sucked ass! But when is moving ever fun right? Hope you guys enjoy the video and can't wait to hear from you! Love and respect!

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #5

Stinks about the 3rd video, I have had videos removed from copyright infringement of songs too. :/ I was able to watch it before it was removed though :)

Those ladies are looking extremely sexy bro, those cotyledon leaves that yellow and fall off don't count as yellowing for sure. My temps are around your levels but I have been having some nutrient lockout issues so I think I have that issue figured out. You seem to be doing everything well, keep at it. I want to see these ladies produce over the summer. The video blog style is pretty interesting compared to still photos.

One question, how far are the lights from the tops of the plants? It looks like the lights could be a little closer since you are using CFLs to help with those along the edges that aren't showing the same growth as those in the middle?

looking good juicyfruit..

I got the same comment as DJ on the lights.. CFL's you can get to like 1-2 inches from theplant,, to really get those lumens on to them..

also, if you haven't yet, check out rosemans thread.. CFL Light Tutorial

sucks about the vid being taken down..

looks like your girls handled the move well, you obviously did a good job protecting them during the move. And that growbox sure looks heavy...

what size pots are those? are you planning on putting them in bigger pots after you cull the males? You can always tie down the ones that are getting too tall :)

Stinks about the 3rd video, I have had videos removed from copyright infringement of songs too. :/ I was able to watch it before it was removed though :)

Those ladies are looking extremely sexy bro, those cotyledon leaves that yellow and fall off don't count as yellowing for sure. My temps are around your levels but I have been having some nutrient lockout issues so I think I have that issue figured out. You seem to be doing everything well, keep at it. I want to see these ladies produce over the summer. The video blog style is pretty interesting compared to still photos.

One question, how far are the lights from the tops of the plants? It looks like the lights could be a little closer since you are using CFLs to help with those along the edges that aren't showing the same growth as those in the middle?

Thanks so much for the post DJ! Yeah I think the Video Blog Style is totally the way to go if you want to really capture and audience and get them to really know your set up . I mean don't get me wrong.... photo's are fun and all. But there is not beating video! Plus it's just so much fun to make!

Well the reason I had the lights at that distance was because I wanted to promote some stretching to get them to grow taller. But I guess that really doesn't matter just as long as you have alot of lumens on them is what counts. SO I took heed to what you said and Droped the the light to about 5 inches from the canopy top :)

Thanks for the post and hope you stay tuned for future vids!

hey Herb Zen.

Thanks for staying tuned in! The males will be culled as soon as I sex them. I plan on putting them into flower around July 15th. Once I put the 12/12 switch on them I will put them in 2.5 gal pots. They are in one gal pots right now. Moving them was interesting to say the least. My Girl and I laughed when we got them to their destination and opened up the trunk and just saw a sea of green pot leaves. It was an image we will never forget. Yeah the Fucking Armoire fell on me 3 damn times. Fucking Pancaked my ass!. One time the handle from the Hand truck saved me for real or the whole brunt of the armoire was going to fall on my chest and legs. i got really lucky!. Shit is mad heavy dude. Thanks for cheking in again man. love the comments! Thanks for the Tutorial link as well. Good Stuff!

hey Herb Zen.

Thanks for staying tuned in! The males will be culled as soon as I sex them. I plan on putting them into flower around July 15th. Once I put the 12/12 switch on them I will put them in 2.5 gal pots. They are in one gal pots right now.
cannot wait for that,, good plan for your re-potting...

Moving them was interesting to say the least. My Girl and I laughed when we got them to their destination and opened up the trunk and just saw a sea of green pot leaves. It was an image we will never forget.
what, no pic for us? :)

Yeah the Fucking Armoire fell on me 3 damn times. Fucking Pancaked my ass!. One time the handle from the Hand truck saved me for real or the whole brunt of the armoire was going to fall on my chest and legs. i got really lucky!. Shit is mad heavy dude. Thanks for cheking in again man. love the comments! Thanks for the Tutorial link as well. Good Stuff!

sounds like you lucked out there,,, it definately looks heavy... well (hopefully) you don't have to think about moving anytime soon,

it also looks like the cab moved from your living room in your old apartment to your bedroom in the new apratment... that should make it easier to have company over, etc... great job,, have a happy 4th :roorrip:

Ladies and Germs! We have more VIDEO ACTION UPDATE! Check it - Check it out! New lighting Gear. New New New Hotness! You have to see this! Please like always comment, post, subscribe, critisise, give love probs and respect. Just make sure you drop a comment. Love and respect to all my friends! Enjoy Video #6! I had a great time making it and I hope it gives you good ideas if your in search of them. Keep it growin yall!

YouTube - Grow Box Armoire Stealth-First Grow-B.C. Juicy Fruit! #6

Lighting looks awesome now, I like the DIY turkey pan reflectors. :blunt:

Only thing I can see is the lights being vertical causes you to lose some of the lumens since most of the light is emitted out the sides. You have a nice spectrum going though.

I have seen people take those light strip fixtures apart and use the connectors and wiring and ditch the rest so you can arrange the lights however you like. Of course your setup looks great so I wouldn't worry too much bro.

24 hours of darkness can help plants show sex faster but can cause a bit of stress I have read. I think it is up to you, I would just do a regular transition myself.

Can't wait for the 12/12 flip, good video!

I love this grow and the videos. I've been lurking and checking in every now and then. Your plants look very healthy. Do you have any purple stems?

Also, those look like trash cans from the dollar store. Are they not already 2.5 gallons? Where are you going to find square 2.5 gallon pots?

Again, awesome stealth grow bro!

Thanks again DJ for stopping in and dropping a a few lines. I'm going to leave the reflector just the way it is. Well of course add more of the 3900 lumen 2700k flowering lights. Maybe a y adapter like the lights on each end to add 2 2700k big lights to each socket for a total of 8 2700k 3900 lumen flowering lights with the 2 veg lights on each end. If I make any modifications that would all that I would do. That would look soo wicked awesome but might be overkill. Thats a total of 38,200 lumens. I'm putting them into darkness at 6pm tonight instead of Midnight tonight. Light will come back on at 6am on July 8th. So they will get 12 hrs of darkness starting tonight. AND SO IT BEGINS... MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Hey There Vapoorize! THanks for for all of your happy Lurking :) Have you seen all of the videos that I have made? Yeah man I got those pots from the Dollar Tree :) They have worked like a champ. I used a nail and hammper to make drain holes on the bottom of them. Glad you like the vids man. Stay posted. 2.5 gal pots are in the near future!

hey Juicyfruit, looking great. the girls are very healthy, and shooting up. I agree with DJ in that most of the light goes out the sides, but if the lights are close, and that it is a small cab, and you got it lined pretty well,, you should be fine. the girls obviously like their home.

the only suggetion I have right now is your new lighting setup,, you mentioned that you will be replacing the 2 small veg (6500k) cfl with large flower (2700k) cfl which would make you new setup

veg(v-socket) - flower - flower - flower - flower - veg(vsocket)

I would reccomend

flower - veg(vsocket) flower - flower - veg(vsocket) - flower

that way the veg spectrum will be better mixed throughout the cab.. (just my 2 cents)

looking good man,, can't wait to see how many girls you have :hookah:

hey Juicyfruit, looking great. the girls are very healthy, and shooting up. I agree with DJ in that most of the light goes out the sides, but if the lights are close, and that it is a small cab, and you got it lined pretty well,, you should be fine. the girls obviously like their home.

the only suggetion I have right now is your new lighting setup,, you mentioned that you will be replacing the 2 small veg (6500k) cfl with large flower (2700k) cfl which would make you new setup

veg(v-socket) - flower - flower - flower - flower - veg(vsocket)

I would reccomend

flower - veg(vsocket) flower - flower - veg(vsocket) - flower

that way the veg spectrum will be better mixed throughout the cab.. (just my 2 cents)

looking good man,, can't wait to see how many girls you have :hookah:

Hey Herb Zen. Actually I think that is a great idea about the lighting line up for the strip. I think that your idea would mix up the spectrum better! SO thank you! :) So what did you you think about my Turkey pan DIY project? I'm pretty happy on how it came out. Going to 12/12 tonight. I'm not quite sure though if I am being to hasty or if I should let them veg longer. Looking at the current height and the space that I have.... What do you think man? Today would be day number 38 of veg. Let me know what you you guys think.

Yeah I cant wait to weed out the Males and free up some more space in there. I'm really looking forward to see what the actuall number of females is going to be :)

I agree with Zen on the light config too, nice one. Those Y adapters do help angle the bulb for a better position sometimes but like he mentioned, as long as your box is lined well and you have the bulbs close enough you will be fine. And those healthy beauties show this.

Regarding your 12/12 flip, some strains stretch more than others so you may want to look into some other grows with the same strain and see how tall they got in general after flowering. Most tend to double or triple in size though. How much vertical space do you have left?

I think your turkey pan project is a great idea. cheap and effective,,
not an expert on the switch to flower,, I think the taller girls are def ready. but at that height, you could probably see it double or triple in height.. so you gotta do what you gotta do for your space..

I think I read somewhere that if you put them in early, they will just stretch more, sort of like it knows how tall or big it needs to be to flower and will try like hell to get there..

IDK how much truth there is in that statement,, just repeating what I read somewhere,, not from any personal experience (yet... I did just put a new strain into flower (Sharksbreath) a little early,, it is only a little over 15 inches tall. but has ben veggin for 3 weeks.., 'cause I am anxious to see sex, and see what it will look/taste like :) )

you been veggin for 5 weeks already? I say go for it.. :blunt:

I agree with Zen on the light config too, nice one. Those Y adapters do help angle the bulb for a better position sometimes but like he mentioned, as long as your box is lined well and you have the bulbs close enough you will be fine. And those healthy beauties show this.

Regarding your 12/12 flip, some strains stretch more than others so you may want to look into some other grows with the same strain and see how tall they got in general after flowering. Most tend to double or triple in size though. How much vertical space do you have left?

I've tried to research this strain and get more visuals of the finished product and also how big they get but to no avail. But take a second look at the video dude. It totally shows how big and tall the armoire is. I think that should help you out with what you were thinking. Oh and so 12 hours of darkness began yesterday at 6pm. When I woke up this morning and looked at them I could not fucking believe how much they shot up!. I was like " oh my fucking god!" Craziness dude!

I've tried to research this strain and get more visuals of the finished product and also how big they get but to no avail. But take a second look at the video dude. It totally shows how big and tall the armoire is. I think that should help you out with what you were thinking. Oh and so 12 hours of darkness began yesterday at 6pm. When I woke up this morning and looked at them I could not fucking believe how much they shot up!. I was like " oh my fucking god!" Craziness dude!

the growth that they will go through at first is amazing,,, I love to see how much my girls grow every day.. :)

rotate you plants. so the growth stays even.

Thanks for checking in man. Appreciate you watching the vids and I hope you enjoyed them.

I challenge you to find me a current grow that only after 5 weeks of veg are that big and look more robust and better looking than what I have done so far on my first grow.

So I guess my comment to what you said would be ... DUH!.... But again I appreciate your comment none the less.! Stay posted mang!

Back
Top Bottom