Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

the growth that they will go through at first is amazing,,, I love to see how much my girls grow every day.. :)

Why don't you make a video blog sytle like me and show us what your working with. I mean if your scared to I understand. Hee Hee

I've tried to research this strain and get more visuals of the finished product and also how big they get but to no avail. But take a second look at the video dude. It totally shows how big and tall the armoire is. I think that should help you out with what you were thinking. Oh and so 12 hours of darkness began yesterday at 6pm. When I woke up this morning and looked at them I could not fucking believe how much they shot up!. I was like " oh my fucking god!" Craziness dude!

I was pretty stoned last time :smokin: got this Dream Queen that is ridiculous. I must have forgotten I could replay videos.

So I went and took a second look and you should be perfect with the height you have left. Do you plan to add any side or bottom type lighting for lower buds once the ladies fill in? And I can't wait to see how much bigger they are in the next vid.

Plants are looking beast.

:morenutes:

Why don't you make a video blog sytle like me and show us what your working with. I mean if your scared to I understand. Hee Hee

not scared to post the vid as much as I am of the wife findin out :yikes:

haha.. actually, never made a vid,, and would be concerned about posting it, traceability, etc.. I'm a little paraniod.. heh :)
:hookah: But I love your work man,, great job.

oh.. I get it now... this was a thread on setting up the cab,, and the other one is your actual journal?

man.. I was like,, WTF,, where did half the posts go? :rofl:

HAHAHA Herb Zen,

I have the same posts going in three different threads because I have different subscribers in each thread :). So that is why you see me posting the same vids in different named theads.
IE grow cab,,, introduce yourself... and another one I cant think of right now... I'm trying to entertain the masses brother...

and its not traceable as long as you make your youtube profile blank... Go for it man... its fun!

would mirror work better or do you need the light to be diffused by the visor's?

HAHAHA Herb Zen,

I have the same posts going in three different threads because I have different subscribers in each thread :). So that is why you see me posting the same vids in different named theads.
IE grow cab,,, introduce yourself... and another one I cant think of right now... I'm trying to entertain the masses brother...

and its not traceable as long as you make your youtube profile blank... Go for it man... its fun!

man, I was thinking,, I'm at work,, I'm not stoned (wish I was) .. they couldn't have just vansihed..

I may have to try to youtube thing one day.. we'll seee :)

looking beautiful juicy. can't wait to see some ladies. oooh yeeaah :tokin:

Hey JuicyFruit plants look amazing:goodjob: I was wondering about how you wired that light ficture? Does it matter what the black wire goes to and the white one on the extention cord? I wanted to do that also but im kind of scared to short circuit somthing lmao! Keep up the good work man can't wait for the next vid. in 12/12. Happy Growing:ganjamon:

Hey DJ! Thanks for answering my question, im just confused on the part where the fixture connects to the extension cord. I saw that he used the twist connects:Rasta: Thats the part i wasnt sure of. Thanks!

Hey JuicyFruit plants look amazing:goodjob: I was wondering about how you wired that light ficture? Does it matter what the black wire goes to and the white one on the extention cord? I wanted to do that also but im kind of scared to short circuit somthing lmao! Keep up the good work man can't wait for the next vid. in 12/12. Happy Growing:ganjamon:

Ok... So to answer your question about the wiring and the 6 bulb light reflector and the turkey pans. I explained all of this in the video * cough cough* ( are you guys stoned????)

The Light fixture came with a black wire and and a white wire.. and also a copper grounding wire stickingout. I folded up the coper grounding wire and then wrapped it up with electric tape

Then I tuck the extension cord and striped off the plastic coating so that copper wire was exposed. I then prayed to the Gods that I connected the white and black cords from the light fixture to the extension cords. I then taped up each extension cord with electric tap and put on the platic caps.

The turkey pans were cut with scissors right down the missle and then using aluminum foil tape I taped them to the sides of the light strip to create natural light reflectors.... Yes yes.. I did a kick ass job.. thanks :) **** side note... ( I thought I explained that in the video as well..... Sure you guys are not stoned???? )******

Hope that answered your questions

looking beautiful juicy. can't wait to see some ladies. oooh yeeaah :tokin:

Hey WeedQueen... It's been a while since you have popped in :(

Hope your grow is kicking ass!. I heard about your ** plants with balls issue* sorry to hear about that... Your down to only 2 females now right since you gave on away to someone in need? Any time soon you posting a video?

Thanks for the love again and for staying tuned in!:hookah:

Hey WeedQueen... It's been a while since you have popped in :(

Hope your grow is kicking ass!. I heard about your ** plants with balls issue* sorry to hear about that... Your down to only 2 females now right since you gave on away to someone in need? Any time soon you posting a video?

Thanks for the love again and for staying tuned in!:hookah:

I've been out of town but I'm back so you know I'm keepin my eye out :winkyface:
And yes, I have 2 girls now, both Ice Strain so I am pretty excited!! :yahoo: I started flowering one of them same day you did actually :)

And yes, expect a video in about 2 weeks, by then there should be something good to show.

In the meantime, happy smokin :passitleft:

Ok... So to answer your question about the wiring and the 6 bulb light reflector and the turkey pans. I explained all of this in the video * cough cough* ( are you guys stoned????)

The Light fixture came with a black wire and and a white wire.. and also a copper grounding wire stickingout. I folded up the coper grounding wire and then wrapped it up with electric tape

Then I tuck the extension cord and striped off the plastic coating so that copper wire was exposed. I then prayed to the Gods that I connected the white and black cords from the light fixture to the extension cords. I then taped up each extension cord with electric tap and put on the platic caps.

The turkey pans were cut with scissors right down the missle and then using aluminum foil tape I taped them to the sides of the light strip to create natural light reflectors.... Yes yes.. I did a kick ass job.. thanks :) **** side note... ( I thought I explained that in the video as well..... Sure you guys are not stoned???? )******

Hope that answered your questions

Hey Juicy haha wasnt stoned was just up til 4am reading and watching your vid.:tokin: Alright well i went back to the vid and you did explain it just not that indeph hehe. But hey now i understand:slide: And yes the setup looks awesome bro:goodjob:

:thanks::thanks:Thank you a ton zen. I am still in the research stage as I won't be able to actually buy a setup till october. I do need to do a stealth thing that will sit in my garage. I still have a whole lot of planning to do and that was one that I thought would be easy to deal with.

Thanks for the vid it was great to see your idea work so well. I have to put mine in our garage so I'll need to build a cabinet that won't look out of place.

I was wondering about the smell is it bad? It looks like you vent out to your house and I can't have that in our house as my kids have their mother's sense of smell (its like having a pack dogs that sniff everything) so I need to stealth the smell too.

:goodjob:

The only person that ever comes over to my place is my Girl Friend. So having guests is not a worry for me.

Just go to lowes and buy a tool closet... or a tool chest made out of rubbermaid crap. That would work perfect. As for smell look into making a DIY air filter using chicken wire, charcoal and pantyhose... Also I like the smell so I'm not covering it up!

Back
Top Bottom