Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

Very nice bro! Good to see the new setup with the lights is working out for you:bravo: Plants look VERY healthy keep it up. I would take out the males asap bro! By the way what nutes did you switch to now in 12/12 if you mind me asking?:ganjamon: Peace bro.

HOT. VIDEO. ACTION. UPDATE!!! hahaha i love it!

Plants are looking really sexy. Not the balls...just the bitches. :yummy:

:goodluck:man I need to go to low's! I bought one of those lights for 40 bucks here in alaska and I was just growing mint, thyme and a couple of house plants (we don't get enough sunlight in the winter for many plants). The plants look like they are doing well. Do you have plans for the light setup, wiring and all? If I can rep I will but I think I already reped you up.:welldone:

:bigtoke:
:cough:
:oops:

So the big question is... Are these males... or possibly just pistels that have not shot out yet?
DSC024002.JPG

DSC023991.JPG

DSC023984.JPG

DSC023974.JPG

DSC02396.JPG

DSC023951.JPG

DSC023941.JPG

Its looking like out 11 plants FUCKING 8 are Male.. WTF!.. Is this even possible... I start flowering wed night.. It hasn't even been a week yet... Am I being to Hasty?

I think it's too early to tell. The last 2 pictures though look like males maybe. But I can't say for sure..I say give it time though :goodluck:

:rollit:Why wouldn't you use one of the males to fertilize one of the ladies and then make your own seeds; it wouldn't be such a huge loss that way?:bongrip:

"could you possibly be anymore unlucky" lmao dude thats funny how you said it but that does suckass bro, could of had something to do with the germination temps thats what i heard but i havent tried it. I think colder or something like that makes more males. But thats what i heard. HEY your lucky 3 ladies look frikken awesome tho!! Keep it up bro. cant wait for her to get frosty. Peace

TEE HEE... thanks for enjoying my humor 808!...

I"m cloning.. so I don't have to worry about creating seeds :)

Thanks for the love on the 3 lovely ladies.. It's early in the flowing process ... only a week and a half so really not to much to report exept for stretching growth :)

Thats always a good way to go bro. Clone the fems so all of your plants are garenteed females. Good choice. Can't give you any advice on cloning because i havent done it yet so ill be learning as you go also. Peace!

New vid coming this Friday when I transplat to bigger pots... STAY TUNED YALL!

NEW HOT VIDEO UPDATE ACTION!!!!!!:popcorn::popcorn:<---IDK if i said it right...How again hahahaha

Laff my fucking ass off 808! Cant wait to make the new video... I'm going out to buy the new soil now!

also thanks alot Spec420... I love making them!

You're going to have problems with the left one, you need more space, I guess that's one of the pros of an actual pot, it's wider not taller.
Anyway, I'm envious of your grow, and I plan to make a few amroire's of my own for my apartment.
Keep it up though, I love watching all the video updates, I've been waiting for this video update since Friday haha.
Beautiful grow with those CFL's.
Once again, I'm envious and you're doing an awesome job.

Back
Top Bottom