Amroire Stealth Grow Box Sweet set up Video to watch!

Pretty sure your plants are to far bloom to clone.... i clone week before bloom while the plant is still wanting to grow not bloom. clone survival rate is higher .

White Rhino & Blue Dream 23 watt 20 gallon fish tank stand grow box

Actually, they can be taken from flower,, for me, they seem to take longer to root, and then grow f'd up for a bit, while they revert back to veg. I have read where others have had them root just as quick as a clone taken from veg,,

however, a clone taken from veg, will start new veg growth much quicker.. IMO anyways.. :)

Alright guys.... I'm 2 1/2 weeks into flowering now. Here are some nice High def pics of the buds that have started. I also stareted cloning. I took the leaves and put them into pete moss pucks but they all died. So then my girl did some research and we realized that we actually should be cloneing the branches. So now that has been done and we just have to sit back and wait and see. Anyway I will take some HOT VIDEO ACTION UPDATE ON SAT OR SUN. But until then please enjoy the freashly taken pics from earlier today. Peace Yall!

DSC_0015small.JPG

DSC_0009small.JPG

DSC_0008small.JPG

DSC_0003small.JPG

DSC_0002small.JPG

DSC_0001small.JPG

O man Bro... You have done one hell of a job. Your set up is as good as anyone could want there's to be. I also like your updates there frequent and I'm already looking forward to another one. What happened with that third one? Keep up the great work I'll be checkin it out. :popcorn:

Thanks for the awesome words brody. My third video was removed from youtube because I decided to use some music and I got busted for copyright infringement. Yeah it sucks donkey balls, and it was a hella sweet vid, but the the HOT VIDEO ACTION UPDATE rolls on brother. Thanks for checking out thread and vid log and I hope that you direct your buddies to this thread because I would love to hear what they think as well.

Juicy :)

Good job on the grow!
How tall do the plants get? Will they still fit in the armoire? What would you do if not? How long do you veg and what is that? what is flowering and when do you start? How do you know when to start?

Juicy, I want you to voice over the intro to any vids I may post in the future....

And the girsl look great....can't wait for harvest and yield info.

peace...

Good job on the grow!
How tall do the plants get? Will they still fit in the armoire? What would you do if not? How long do you veg and what is that? what is flowering and when do you start? How do you know when to start?

Hello good sir.. They get up to 3x the size of their vegetative state when you decide to start flowering or marking the create buds. And how you do that is change the light spectrum to more into the red spectrum using 2700k CFL lights ( the orange looking ones) and having the lights 12 on and 12 off.

As far as the height of the plants I would say they are about 2 fee 8 inches tall. You start flowering when you decide its time. Usually people dictate this decision by the amount of vertical grow space.

Hope that helps

Juicy :):bong:

been following your vids the ladies are comin out gorgeous. Where did you say you got your seeds from? and did you ship them to your grow site?

Thanks for following all of the vids man I hope you still stay posted. Marijuana Seeds, Cannabis Seeds Online... and never ever ever ship to your grow site.

Hope that helps dude and keep on watchin!:roorrip:

Another great hot video action update! The girls are looking great. Did they stop growing upwards?

Also, do you think the lollipop will help/hurt the yield?

OH just wait man... just you wait!!! The next video action update is going to be EVEN HOTTER!!!!! hint hint..

Juicy!a

p.s. yeah the girls hit the HALT BUTTON on the vertical growth aspect! And the lollipopping should def allow for more energy to be diverted to bud creation.. At least that is the theory! :)

Just caught the vid from the 1st, you would definitely have my vote for best vid updates! I can't get over how good the S&M lady is doing (she likey being tied up! lol). How do you know what to cut off when you are lollipopping? When I prune fruit trees I cut off anything that doesn't have a blossom so that I get bigger and sweeter fruit. Do you do the same or no? Oh; I almost forgot when you veg do you leave the bluer, brighter lights on 24/7? Do you ever top them when they are sprouts or at all?

Just caught the vid from the 1st, you would definitely have my vote for best vid updates! I can't get over how good the S&M lady is doing (she likey being tied up! lol). How do you know what to cut off when you are lollipopping? When I prune fruit trees I cut off anything that doesn't have a blossom so that I get bigger and sweeter fruit. Do you do the same or no? Oh; I almost forgot when you veg do you leave the bluer, brighter lights on 24/7? Do you ever top them when they are sprouts or at all?

The vegetative state cycle is 18 hours of lights on with yes the brighter bluer lights. You want to buy 6500k compact florecent light bulbs. then when you switch to flower use 2700k ( the red spectrum of light) and 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. This tricks the plant into thinking its now the FALL SEASON and its going to die. So it starts to bud or flower to catch pollen from male plants for seed creation and hence the survival of the species. And now I do not top them. I want a fat large main cola bud!

Back
Top Bottom